2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Shared Common Room with Billiards and Laundry Facilities
1 Locked Garage
|Double Bed with Foam Mattress||2 Night Tables||Canopy over bed
|Dresser||10 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is local antenna
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Towels (matching)
|Dining Table||10 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is local antenna
|Clothes Drying Rack||Large Fridge with Freezer||Kettle
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Drying Rack||Pots & Pans
| Sofa/Couch||Dining Table||Table Lamp
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||2 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
|Fenced||Fruit Trees||1 Windsurfer
Property is a 60 minute drive/taxi from the nearest Lake. There is no dock, moorage or float anchor.
Fossacesia Beach - 30 mins
Pescara Beach Resort - 60 mins
Vasto Beach - 60 mins
Ski/Board Out is a 45 minute drive to the ski resort parking lot.
Roccaraso Ski Resort
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 2
- Last updated on December 26, 2011
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 27, 2017 to Jun 22, 2018
|Jun 23 to Sep 29
|Dec 27, 2018 to Jun 22, 2019
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 27, 2018 to Jun 22, 2019
|Jun 23 to Aug 19
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Aug 06, 2011.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Dec 26, 2011
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Maieletta Mountain - the Maieletta Mountain Provides a Dramatic Background to the Villa
The Hill-top Town of Palombaro - in Typical Italian Fashion, Looks down on the Surrounding Landscape.
Bedroom - Sleep in Splendour
Casoli Lake - Ideal for a Picnic
More Gentle Hills Lead Towards Nearby Lake Casoli.
Front Balcony - the Front Balcony Looks out on Rich Olive Groves, Gentle Hills and Striking Mountain Landscapes.
Bedroom - Enjoy the Finest Imported 400 Count Sheets, Goose down Pillows, and Embroidered Damask Bedspreads
Villa Grounds - Take a Seat by our Well and Make a Wish
Villa Grounds - Picnic in our Olive Grove, Or Enjoy an Olive Picking Holiday in October
Join us for the Limiti Festa in August
Pool Table - Enjoy an Entertaining Hour Or Two on our Antique American Pool Table
The Martellese Kitchen and Living Area is Light, Airy and Spacious.
The Modern &Quot;Rustica&Quot; Style Kitchen with Large Integrated Refrigerator
The Martellese has Balconies to the Front and Side and an Elevated Sitting out Area to the Rear.
Terrace - Early Morning Mountain View from the Sun Terrace
Terrace - the Huge 21 Square Metre Terrace has Superb Panoramic Views. after Dark it Doubles as an Outdoor Observatory, Providing Wonderful Views of the Night Sky.
The Villa - Excellent Access from a Quiet Country Lane
The Church of Santa Maria Maggiore in Guardiagrele - 15km Away
Church of Santa Antonio at Limiti - Built in 1897, Two Minutes Walk from the Villa
Inside the Church of Santa Antonio
Nearby Casoli - Renowned for its Friday Market
Roccascalegna Castle - 10km from the Villa
Palombaro Accommodations - Apartment in a villa - 550 sq ft / 51 sq m - First floor
Abruzzo is the place where Italians go on holiday and it is just the way they like it, off the tourist track and unchanged. 1/3 of the region is national and regional parks; it has 129 kilometres of sandy beaches and 21 ski areas.
Villa Maieletta sits in rolling hills with the dramatic backdrop of the Maiella Mountain range, on a quiet country lane close to the historic hill-top town of Palombaro, whose distant church bells provide an evocative reminder of past times. The 2011 movie, “Lost in Italy,” was filmed in Palombaro.
Experience the rhythms of rural life around us, from the porchetta van and cafe culture to grape harvest celebrations and Festa month in August. Make the Villa your base for the winter skiing season from December to April. The world class ski resort of Roccaraso, home of the World Junior Championships in 2012, is under an hour away. Retire to your apartment to relax in a luxurious environment of classic Italian splendour or while away an hour on our antique American Pool table.
We are situated amidst great cycling and motorcycling country. The Giro D'Italia often visits the area; in 2010 it came within a few kilometres of us.
At Villa Maieletta you can be in the mountains in the morning, on the beach in the afternoon, and dine in the countryside under the stars. The Villa is an ideal retreat for couples, those who love the outdoor life and aficionados of architecture and history.
For the latest attractions see our Villa Maieletta Facebook page.