1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is provided.
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Towels (matching)
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Toaster Oven||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Full Freezer||Pots & Pans||
|Log Fireplace ||DVD Player with no movies||Phone - without an answering machine
|Radio ||21 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is satellite
|4 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
| BBQ private to this property.||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jul 16, 2004.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Apr 07, 2015
- The rates for this property were last updated on Dec 04, 2011
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The 2+2 Bedroom
The 2+2 Bedroom
The Kitchen/Living Area
The Stairs (Detail)
Mountain Biking in Pascoso
Horseback Riding in Pascoso
Surroundings of Pascoso
View of the Versilia'S Beaches
The Pania Group of Mountains
The Devil'S Bridge
Pascoso Accommodation - Villa - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m
Pascoso' finest asset, and the most important reason to travel there is the nature in which it is literally immersed. Pascoso is really a hiker's paradise, however it is not far from the "cities of arts" of Tuscany: Lucca, Pisa, Florence, and Siena are 15, 30, 60, and 95 miles far, respectively and beaches (Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio, which are among the most famous Italian beaches) are no more than 30 miles away. Furthermore, the house is situated under an hours drive from many of Italy’s finest and most picturesque golf courses, such as Golf Alisea - 32km -30 mins (5 holes promotional golf course), Montecatini Golf Club - 37 km -35 mins, and others
*** From June 4, 2015 to June 30, 2015 the weekly rate will be reduced to 550 Euros***