Rhodes Old Town: Townhouse
- 1 BDR
- 1 BA
- Sleeps 3
The spirit of the medieval city ,500 m from all sight seeings the property is within the Greek neighbourhood,among the friendly locals.The Maisonette is situated in the ‘Jewish Quarter’of the historic Old Town, only 50 m from the Synagogue and about 100 m from ‘Evreon Martion Square’.The house enfolds about 65 sq on two floors,a balcony on the first floor and a 20 sq roof terrace on the top.There is a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary kitchenware and a washing machine.
Kitchen,full equipped ,an open Fireplace with a sleeping sofa ,all necessary new kitchen appliance
Bath with Shower
warm Water with Solar and electric(winter period)
1. Floor: Bedroom with in-build antic wardrobe,bed 1,50 X 2,00
Balcony,Flat TV-Sat,wooden floor ,air condition
2.Floor: little Storage room ,Terrace with 2 Sunbeds,table,chairs,umbrella and a view to the yacht harbour over the roof tops
Long Term Rent welcome,please contact us
close to all sight seeing,restaurants,bars,museum,beach Maisonette
The Old Town of Rhodes is a busy neighborhood of 6,000 people, who live and work in the same buildings in which the Knights of St. John lived six centuries ago as a living monument to the past it must be nearly unique in Europe, if not the world. Even the visitor whose stay in Rhodes for no more than a few hours should not miss to walk around it,as the Old Town is a Paradise for Gold - and Diamonds Buys and as well Leather and Furs. The house is in a quiet area but you may hear occasional noise.
Rhodes Island is the largest of the Dodecanese Islands. Rhodes has become the largest city on the island and of the chain of islands that make up the Dodecanese. The citadel of Rhodes, built by the Hospitalliers, is one of the best preserved medieval towns in Europe which in 1988 was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In 1912 Italian troops took the island over with the rest of the Dodecanese Islands, and established an Italian colony known as Isole Italiane del Egeo in 1923. The Italians would later demolish the houses that were built on and around the city walls during the Ottoman era. They also turned the Jewish and Ottoman cemeteries into a green zone surrounding the Medieval Town.