1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with more than than 334 cm (131.5 inches / 11.0 ft) clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
There is no internet connection.
|Double Bed||Alarm Clock||Dresser
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner||Soap / Body Wash
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)
|Electric Frying Pan||Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels
|Dry goods||Garbage bags||Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap
|Basic spices||Waffle Iron||Water Cooler
|4 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|Natural Gas BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||Private 4-Person Hot Tub
|Patio Table||2 Chaise Lounges||Wrap Around Deck
|Grass/Lawn||2 Sun Umbrellas||Swing Set
|Reclining Chair||Wood Stove || Sofa/Couch
|Floor Lamp||DVD Player with DVD movies||Nintendo
|DVR/PVR||10 inch LCD Television ||Puzzles
|Board Games||Deck of Cards||
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 6
- Last updated on July 23, 2016
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on February 13, 2017
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Jun 1 to Sep 30
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Jun 1 to Sep 30
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Dec 29, 2010.
- This owner / manager has completed 6 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jul 23, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on Feb 13, 2017
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Outside Front View of Cottage and Surroundings - Large Deck with Bbq Built into Island with Fridge and Bar Chairs. Hot Tub on the Side of the Wrap around Deck, Patio Table, Chairs and Lounge Chairs.
Backyard with View Towards the Front - View of Wrap around Deck and Hot Tub
Playground Equipment - Keeps the Children Entertained While you Read a Book Or Relax in the Hot Tub on the Deck.
Side View of Exterior of Cottage and Sandbox
Loft with 2 Double Beds
Bedroom with Double Bed and Dresser
Bathroom Wtih Shower
Great Room - Please Note the Chesterfield has Now Been Updated with 2 Recliner Loveseat and 2 Recliner Leather Brown Chesterfield.
Pigeon Lake Accommodation - Cottage - 800 sq ft / 74 sq m
Our property is located in the Summer Village of Poplar Bay on Pigeon Lake in central Alberta, Canada. It is a relaxing retreat from your busy life. Birds, squirrels, owls and deer abound.
At night, relax in the hottub, with the bright star lite sky! We have planted a small garden for guests to enjoy with in season vegetables. The deck has a BBQ built into an island with bar fridge, fully equipped. We have a fire pit stocked with wood for you to enjoy sitting around. There is lots of green grass with a children's swing, slide and sandbox.
There is no need to leave the property, but if you do want to venture out, directly behind the property are walking/biking paths. You can also bike, walk or drive to the Summer Village of Pigeon Lake which will provide you with all your grocery needs, including a bakery, pharmacy and meat counter. There are many other small shops including a movie store, pizza store, clothing boutique, candy store, liquor store, laundry facility and mini golf.
There are numerous golf courses within a 10 to 20 minute drive of our cottage. Just in front of our property is one of many public accesses to the lake where you can launch the paddle boat we provide with your rental. There is a dock to tie your own boat or canoe to or to fish from. A 15 minute walk takes you to the Provincial Park with a beach and boat launch or a 15 minute walk in the opposite direction takes you to another beach with playground equipment.