Villa in Pollenca - Villa - 4000 sq ft / 371 sq m - First and second floor
This traditional luxury Mallorcan finca is surrounded by extensive grounds and hillside cloaked in evergreen oak trees. The Villa occupies a privileged spot between the characterful cobbled old town of Pollença and elegant marina of Port de Pollença.
There’s no shortage of natural splendour in this highly sought-after area, flanked by the rugged Tramuntana mountain range and the dramatic Mallorquin coastline. The villa itself is a charming traditional finca, built with local stone and bedecked with wooden shutters.
Wandering the mature gardens with the sound of palm trees rustling in the breeze, you’ll find it hard to believe that bustling markets and beautiful beaches are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
The villa’s classic farmhouse exterior belies its modern design inside, characterized by spacious open plan layouts, neutral décor and quirky artworks. Each of the four generously proportioned bedrooms has its own bathroom and lovely views of the gardens and surrounding countryside.
Outside, it’s impossible not to be drawn towards the sapphire-coloured swimming pool, shimmering amongst the olive and cypress trees. The shady terraces draped in bougainvillea are the perfect sanctuary during the heat of the day, and a fitting backdrop to freshly prepared breakfasts or an evening glass of champagne.
Active guests will delight in the large all-weather tennis court, while little ones are entertained by the table tennis or well-stocked playroom.
Fully air-conditioned and beautifully furnished throughout, The Villa is an exceptionally private retreat in one of the most beloved areas of northern Mallorca. Alongside the dedicated service and delicious cuisine provided by your professional staff, this magnificent villa is the perfect setting for a luxury escape in the Balearics.
Traditional Luxury Mallorcan Finca
There is air-conditioning in all of the bedrooms and throughout the Villa.
Bedroom 1 (first floor)
Master bedroom with king bed, en-suite shower room, and private terrace overlooking the pool and tennis court.
Bedroom 2 (first floor)
Second master bedroom with king bed, en-suite shower room, and Juliet balconies.
Bedroom 3 (first floor)
King with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony.
Bedroom 4 (first floor)
Twin / super-king with private bathroom and garden access.
Open plan sitting and dining area
With sofas, fireplace, and table seating 10. Terrace access.
TV and games room
With UK channels, DVD player, games and toys.
Outdoor terraces – covered and open
With gas barbecue, table tennis and outdoor dining area for 8 guests.
Length 16m x 5m.
Other key features
All-weather tennis court
This is not just a villa. This is the full luxury holiday experience. Your staff and support will do everything they can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
You have a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, delicious breakfasts, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
• Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your
• perfect holiday
• Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
• Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
• Daily housekeeping
• Freshly prepared breakfast every day of your stay, including
• cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, fresh bread
• and local pastries, and freshly squeezed orange juice
• One meal per day provided by your private chef (either lunch or
• dinner, according to your preference for each day), on 6 days out of 7
• Purple Summer champagne
• Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
• Pre-dinner canapés, where dinner is provided
• Carefully selected wine list
• Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
• Complimentary bar of beer, wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks and
• bottled water
• Gourmet tea and coffee selection
• Fresh fruit and flowers
• High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels.
• Mid-week towel change
• L’Occitane toiletries
• Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
• Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with
• a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit
• your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
• As with ‘flexible service’, but two meals are provided per day
• by your private chef (lunch and dinner), on 6 days out of 7.
Your children will love this holiday – and so will you.
For instance, the team will gladly serve children’s high tea in the early evening so that you can relax and enjoy dinner with your friends later, while they play nearby or go to bed. Or, if you wish to eat together, your chef will tailor the food to suit young palates.
Children’s equipment such as cots, high chairs, sterilisers, baby listeners, a large selection of games, indoor and outdoor toys are available, and we can even stock up on nappies and wipes to save you bringing them with you. There are also a small number of pushchairs available, or the team can hire these for you if needed.
For childcare during the day, the team are able to offer private nannies to look after your children in the comfort of your villas.
All the nannies are English speaking, qualified to NNEB or equivalent standard or have significant formal childcare experience, and all hold an up-to-date paediatric first aid certificate and have had their references and police records checked, so you can rest assured your children are in safe hands.
The Ecotasa (tourist tax) must be paid cash on site when checking in. The amount varies between 0.55€/night and guest during the low season and 2.2€/night and guest during the high season. The tax is reduced by half from the 9th day of your stay. All guests have to pay the Ecotasa, except people under 16 years.