1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unknown clearance
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans||
|2 Arm Chairs|| Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table
|10 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||
|4 Traditional Chairs||Dining Table||
|4 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||2 Chaise Lounges
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 3
- Last updated on August 28, 2017
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 23, 2011.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Aug 28, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 22, 2016
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Ponta Do Sol Accommodations - Apartment in a villa - 1500 sq ft / 139 sq m - First floor
This property is located in Ponta do Sol, a year-round sunny village and it is composed by 2 flats, which are rented separately: the Upper House (1st floor) and the Garden Apartment (ground-floor).
The Upper House (1st floor) is composed of: 1 twin bedroom; 1 double beddroom; 1 bathroom; 1 sitting room; fully equipped kitchen; patio with furniture.
It is decorated with antique traditional Madeira furniture.