2 Covered parking stalls with clearance
4 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with clearance
The internet connection is provided.
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Blender||Bread Maker||Crock Pot
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)||Electric Frying Pan||Pots & Pans
|Dry goods||Waffle Iron||
|Log Fireplace ||DVD Player with DVD movies||Phone - without an answering machine
|2 Radios||21 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is local antenna
|VCR with movies||
|Double Futon||Arm Chair||20 inch Basic (CRT) Television
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||Private 6-Person Hot Tub||Deck
|2 Canoes||2 Kayaks||
Property is waterfront (i.e. no properties between the property and water OR property is in a community with private waterfront access).
Ness Lake is a 1 minute walk from the property without crossing a road. The coarse sand beach gradient is gradual for a short distance. There is a private dock.
There are paths and steps to the lake level. The equipment: There is a 20 foot fibreglass canoe and an 18 foot fibreglass canoe, and 2 fibreglass single kayaks.There is also a fibreglass two person peddle boat. Life jackets in various sizes are available, and paddles and oars.
The "beach" changes depending on the level of the water. At times there is grass right to water level and at other times there is a sandy/gravel edge to the water. It is not a sandy beach. The water is shallow for about 6 to 8 feet and then drops off sharply to be quite deep.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 10 - Max Occupants 10
- Last updated on February 06, 2017
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on September 13, 2015
||Nightly Rate Range
|Jun 30 to Sep 20 Min Stay 4 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Mar 14, 2004.
- This owner / manager has completed 34 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Feb 06, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Sep 13, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Main House Front Entrance
Main Log House from South West
Firepit between Cabin and House
Cabin in Relation to Main House
Cabin for Extra Guests to the West of Main House
Main House Living Room, Doors Open to Lakeside Sunroom.
Living Room and Dining Area
Sunroom on South Side of Main House Overlooking Ness Lake, There are Toys and Games and Puzzles Stored Here, Ready for a Rainy Day.
Main House Master Bedroom, Go to Sleep with the Call of the Loons.
Lakeside Sunroom in Main House. A Great Place to See the Sunsets.
Upstairs Bathroom, Main House
Second Bedroom, West Side of Main House
Another View of the Main House Second Bedroom.
Goldfish Pond, a Quiet Place to Meditate.
Part of the Garden
Path to Main House Front Door, Showing the Hot Tub on the Left.
A Misty Early Morning on the Lake. The Lower Deck is a Great Place to Eat.
The main house is an attractive log building, with a high vaulted ceiling in the living room. Guests will enjoy a variety of activities on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, fishing or swimming from the private dock, and lakeside deck area. Badminton and croquet are available on the spacious lawns. There are also indoor games and hundreds of books and many videos or DVDs for inclement weather. WiFi is available, using your own tablet or computer etc.
Decor is in a comfortable country style, with northern artifacts and furs decorating the walls of the high ceiling living room. There is a sun room with wicker furniture and dining set, an attractive place for meals, overlooking the lake and the gardens. A second sunroom overlooks the lake, it has a double futon for extra sleeping space, also toys, games and puzzles and excercise equipment are stored there.
Wildlife may be seen at any time of the year, moose, deer, black bear, fox and marten have all crossed this property at some time. We have a wide variety of bird life. Loons and other water fowl return to the lake every year. The TV reception is not great, we think that is an advantage. We have a large selection of videos and some DVD's. There is a Video/DVD rental store about a 30 minute drive away. There is a selection of indoor games, and a badminton net and rackets for games on the lawn.
Prince George is 30 kms. Away, and movie theatres and fine dining are available there.
There is a golf course about 2 kms along the road, and an outdoor drive-in movie theatre and go cart track about 12 kms. In the same direction.
Eskers Park is about 4 kms from the house on the other side of the lake, and has several pleasant hiking trails, and if you are really into hiking there are many local hikes into the hills to the east of Prince George which can be done in a few hours or all day if you wish, and relax in the hot tub when you return.
This is an ideal spot for a family holiday, or just to unwind by the lake.