Puerto Escondido Lodging - House in a gated community - 5000 sq ft / 464 sq m
This luxurious and contemporary villa is on the most beautiful beach in Puerto Escondido, in the prestigious gated community of Los Naranjos. You will love the feeling of spaciousness and serenity this villa offers. All furnishings, high-end appliances and finishes have been imported from Europe. Every detail was considered to ensure a holiday to be remembered for a lifetime.
- Beautiful sand beach
- Palapa cathedral roof throughout
- Two beach front master bedroom suites
- Four casitas with private bedrooms and bathrooms and AIR CONDITIONING (starting in May). Each casita has 2 single beds or a king bed.
- Large open concept great room facing the ocean
- Chef's kitchen with an adjoining staff kitchen
- Two dining areas
- Lap pool with swim-up stools to an outdoor pool bar
- Large outdoor pool deck area with extra large lounge chairs
- Two story observation deck for lounging and marine wildlife views
- Media room with a projector and surround sound
- Wood burning pizza oven and barbecue
- Sound system throughout the house and pool area
- Ping-pong table
- Full time staff
-We do the grocery shopping for you at no extra cost (food and drinks are not included)
You can walk for days on this gorgeous beach. Located in the very private and exclusive gated community of Los Naranjos, you will have the beach all to yourselves. There are no rocks on the beach.
The dry season is from November to April. During these months you will enjoy perfect sunny days. Many surfers come in the summer for the "epic" waves. Numerous other visitors come then because of the amazing vegetation that grows that time of the year. The temperature of the ocean is always warm ranging from 26-30°C (79-86°F).
The Casa is one of only twelve homes in the prestigious gated community of Los Naranjos. This is the closest gated community to Puerto Escondido. Security is provided 24/7. Los Naranjos has a strict building code, so each house is very tastefully designed. It's a 15 minute drive to the small fishing town of Puerto Escondido.
Our caring and knowledgeable property manager can arrange for activities such as dolphin watching/deep sea fishing, cooking lessons, Spanish lessons, surfing lessons, scuba diving and other fun activities and excursions.
Our friendly and attentive staff will do their best to ensure you have a a carefree and fantastic holiday.
The posted rates are for up to 4 occupants. Additional occupants are $50 per person, per night unless it's a child age 6-14 ($25/night). Children 5 and under are free.