2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
Bathroom Shower on Ground Level
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
Glass Bottom Shower/Sink/Toilet
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Clothes Drying Rack||
Kitchen-Full Size Appliances/ Jungle Bar
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Eating Bar
|Griddle||Island||Pots & Pans
Living Room/Queen Size Bed/Doubles by Day as Livin
|Queen Daybed||2 Traditional Chairs||2 Portable Fans
| Sofa/Couch||6 Dining Benches||Bookcase
|Table Lamp||Security Safe||Eating Bar
Art Studio/Queen Alcove Room
|Rocking Chair|| Sofa/Couch||Security Safe
|Private Unheated Pool ||Deck||Fruit Trees
|2 Hammocks||Flower Garden||Porch Swing
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 09, 2009.
- This owner / manager has completed 3 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Nov 05, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Feb 11, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
6 Levels / 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Treehouse
Breakfast Bar Overlooking Corcovado
Looking down into Living Room
Handpainted Mermaid Sink in Luxurious Bath
Living Room Overlooking Corcovado
Tree House Book Case Wrapped around Tree 50' up!
Treehouse Kitchen you Always Dramed about
Tree House at Night - Close Encounters with Rainforest
Spiral Stairs & Side View of Monkey Room Level
Primary Rainforest near & below Home
Comfy Living Room for Entertaining
King Sleeping Room
Puerto Jimenez Accommodation - Home - 1200 sq ft / 111 sq m
4 levels are furnished with exquisite taste and décor, with hot water and electricity. We have created a "Swiss Family Robinson / Elegant Gilligan’s Island" decorator motif. You will find a “Treemendous” experience of a lifetime awaiting you high up in the canopy. Our 4 bedroom tree house wraps around a giant rainforest tree and boasts wonderful views of Corcovado National Park and The Golfo Dulce ( Sweet Gulf ). The feeling is “Living The National Geographic Channel- Live!” Birds, and monkeys play around right in front of you. The Gulfo Dulce is your front yard and Corcovado National park is the back hard.On site guides who give a group rate less than what most charge per person!! Please note the 3 bedrooms are monkey queen room, surf queen room, and living room/queen room which doubles by day as a couch. A 4th king room is only available for an extra rate and is how we accommodate up to 8.
Personal, private chef services available for reasonable rate, on site guides. Only 8miles (13km) to town off a newly paved road and full electricity- most rental homes on the OSA offer only small or inadequate solar systems which cannot provide enough power for refrigerator (most homes require you drive to town to buy ice to keep refrigerators cold- no kidding), let alone have cool fans all night, charging for electronics, etc- Staying at Sombra DE LA Lapa wildlife reserve offers full standard electricity without the need for supplementing an inadequate solar systems. Your home is also totally private with no other guests walking by your door as happens with so many rental homes. Here you have total privacy but with 24/7 on site caretakers. Just off a newly paved road with easy access to getting everywhere. Excursions and tours are all within 10-20 minutes rather than driving 1.5 to 2 hours each way as you do with so many rental homes on the OSA just to go out on the water. Close to restaurants, gas station, grocery stores, gift shoppes and minutes to beaches!!
All the wildlife you'll want to see can be seen right here without spending time looking for it!
PLEASE NOTE- A 4th king sleeping room is available with the rate for 8 people and is NOT part of the base rate. If you want the king room, make your reservation for 8 people. Otherwise you will have 3 queens to choose from. One doubles by day as a couch in the main living room. There is another living room at the studio level.