Thank you for your reservation!
In order to protect our guests and owners, and to reduce fraud, we require the following for every reservation:
1. Photo ID (Driver’s license or passport)
2. Copy of credit card used to book or hold the reservation
If the card holder will not be present at check in, we require the Photo ID and license plate number of the guest who will be obtaining the keys for entry.
Please read and acknowledge the Property Manager (PM) Rules and Policies below:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS BEFORE 11 A.M. PST
NO Early check-in or late check-out without prior approval. Checking out after check-out time without written approval shall constitute an additional night’s stay and an additional night shall be charged to the credit card on file.
2. All homes are NON-SMOKING. No smoking is allowed on any part of the property. If there is any evidence of smoking, additional cleaning fees will apply.
3. PAYMENTS – A payment equal to 50% of rent and fees as indicated is required in order to reserve the home. Payments can be made by credit card, on the website or by check made out to the Property Manager and mailed to our office. A credit card must be provided to have on file even if no charges are made to that credit card for the booking. 100% of booking fee funds must be received a minimum of 30 days before your arrival date, or on the date the unit is reserved if the reservation is less than thirty days from the booking date.
4. FINANCIAL SECURITY:
We use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial data as it travels from your computer to our Web Site, making it useless to anyone but our Company. (Reservations must be made and used by the legal cardholder).
PM has a firm commitment to our guest’s privacy. • Your IP address is used only to help identify you and your booking/reservation information.
• Our site uses a reservation form for guest’s to make bookings/reservations.
• We collect guest contact and financial information only to process bookings/reservations and get in touch with you when necessary as part of processing a booking/reservation.
• Guest’s financial information is used to bill or process payments for the guest’s desired bookings/reservation.
Any information collected is never sold, rented or loaned, to any third party for any reason. The contact information for the guest is used only for the purpose of communication on reservation related issues. All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
Security Method of Transmission
All card holder related information is transmitted securely using industry standard SSL encryption and protected in our data center using current best practices for storing credit card data.
6. VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION & SECURITY DEPOSIT: This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages that exceed $1500 will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to $1500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy ). The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly the Property Manager any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact the Property Manager directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
The Damage Insurance does not substitute for Lessee’s responsibility to leave The Property in appropriate condition. The Damage Insurance does not negate Lessee’s responsibilities as a responsible renter, nor does it relieve Lessee from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Lessee or other members of Lessee’s party while in occupancy. Lessee must notify Lessor of any damage or theft to the unit during Lessee’s occupancy or upon vacating. The Property will be carefully inspected after Lessee’s departure and any damage, theft or other incidents which occur during Lessee’s occupancy and which have not been disclosed to Lessor prior to Lessee’s leaving will remain Lessee’s obligation.
Lessee is financially responsible for theft, gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct, entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, charges incurred due to phone use, cable movie rentals, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, any cause, if the Covered Lessee does not report the damage to Lessor prior to check out, any other charges/polices in Lessor's Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Lessee or visitors of Lessee (Excess Damage Costs). Lessee will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Lessee's credit card. Lessee, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Lessee's or Lessee's visitors part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Lessor within 48 hours of Check-in.
It is your responsibility to inspect and approve the condition of the home and items in the home upon check-in. If items are lost or stolen during your stay, you will be held financially responsible. Lessor requires a valid Visa, Master Card or Discover Card number on file in addition to the $49 Damage Insurance. The Damage Insurance relieves Lessee of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to the Rental Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage (up to $1,500.00 of unintentional damage).
The Damage Insurance takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to The Property, together with receipt of payment of the Damage Insurance, at or before check-in. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of The Property, the departure of the Covered Lessee or cancellation of the trip whichever occurs first.
Reporting Damage: Any damage must be promptly reported to our Office Staff. The Staff of PM will have ultimate authority on determining the extent of damage, repairs necessary and Plan eligibility.
Lessee may choose as an alternative to pay a $1500 fully refundable security deposit in lieu of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection Fee. Should Lessee choose to provide a security deposit for the reservation, any fees associated with method of payment will apply.
7. GATHERINGS & EVENTS
Any use of the rental property for a purpose other than residential use for a family vacation must be approved in writing by PM prior to the beginning of the stay. In addition to the maximum occupancy stated for your rental home, day/evening guests are limited to 6 (six) unless otherwise permitted, in writing, by PM. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 9:00 p.m.
Should you wish to entertain or have more than 6 guests at the home, you must request permission for your event/gathering in advance of your stay. Your request must be received by PM in writing no less than five (5) days prior to the day of proposed event. You will need to provide the total number of guests you intend to have on at the house, how you will accommodate all guests (inside, outside or both), times additional guests will be at the property, an explanation of activities to take place during the event, i.e. if there will be amplified music, table and chair rentals, if the event will be catered, etc, and any other circumstances that could affect the facility or neighbors. Under no circumstances will you be permitted to remove any furniture from the house. At PM’s discretion, your request may be denied and/or an additional security deposit and event fee may be required. PM reserves the right to cancel your rental reservation and occupancy of rental with no refund if you misrepresent your event.
Our rental homes are intended for family vacations, not as event venues. HOUSE PARTIES ARE 100% PROHIBITED. You certify that you have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, you and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid should a party occur on the property. Lessee and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid and pay a fine of three times (3x) the amount of the rental fee or two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) which ever amount is greater, should any of the following occur:
A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated in Occupancy paragraph (above).
B. Use of the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
C. Damage to The Property or to any of the neighboring properties.
D. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their properties. Occupancy and use of The Property shall not disturb or offend neighbors or residents.
E. House parties, keg parties, excessive speeding, excessive noise or disruptive behavior, discharging of Firearms, BB or Pellet Guns, or Fireworks, etc.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $2,500.00 CHARGE TO LESSEE'S SECURITY DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CARD. THIS CHARGE SHALL APPLY PER INCIDENT.
PARTIES: NO PARTIES - NO PARTIES - NO PARTIES! Lessee and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid and pay a fine of three times (3x) the amount of the rental fee or two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) which ever amount is greater, should a party occur on the property. The non permitted event fee will be charged immediately to Lessee's credit card. The Property is located in a residential community or building and most of the neighboring homes are owner occupied. In order to maintain peace in happiness in the neighborhood we do not allow parties, loud gatherings or events at The Property.
A 60 day Notice of Cancellation is required on all bookings to avoid any balance due charges. After the 60th day prior to check in, 20% of the booking is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be fully refunded. After the 30th day prior to check in, there are no refunds. In all cases, there is a non-refundable booking fee of $50 should the booking be cancelled for any reason.
There is no refund for early departures, no shows, bad weather, late arrival or departures. Only the guest named on the rental agreement may cancel reservations and it must be in writing or via email. PM cannot refund any amount of your stay for circumstances outside of our control. such as, Acts of God, severe weather conditions, failure of public utilities, mechanical or appliance failures, wifi failures, etc. No reservations may be changed or shortened under the same rules as stated above.
VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE-CSA: Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
In the event the home is unavailable because of property sale, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain or act of nature, or if the home is unavailable because of construction delays or because of lack of utilities, our Rental Agreement states that you agree that PM’s sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, is a full refund of all payments received from you. You expressly acknowledge that in no event shall PM be held liable for any sequential or secondary damages, including but not limited to relocation or additional travel expenses or for any other loss.
9. AGE REQUIREMENTS:
PM rents only to persons over the age of 25 unless accompanied by parents during the entire rental period.
10. HOUSE MAINTENANCE
We make every effort to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Should there be a maintenance issue, we will strive to make any repairs as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee A/C's, TV's, appliances, etc. It is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, hot tubs, hot water heaters, fireplaces, etc. will be in working order 100% of the time. We do guarantee to make every effort to correct all deficiencies as soon as possible during normal business hours. Report all maintenance problems to the office. If you need emergency assistance and our office is closed, you can call our emergency after hours phone at Non-emergency maintenance will be handled the next day.
We are unable to address problems unless reported during your stay, and not upon departure. Guests should take reasonable action to secure the problem. Cable, satellite, telephone, gas, electric and water service are not under the control of PM and therefore cannot be guaranteed by PM. Your silence indicates full acceptance of the unit and its condition. There will be no refunds for breakdowns or malfunctions of these electrical or cable outages.
11. PETS are permitted in the rental unit only if the unit allows pets and the pet guest(s) has been identified as part of the reservation. Although we are animal lovers at PM, we do not allow pets in many of our vacation properties. If an animal has been brought into a non-pet home, additional cleaning fees will apply. For local pet boarding services, please contact our Guest Services Team. Pets are allowed only in pet approved properties, with an additional Pet Fee of $20.00 per day. All pets must be leashed at all times that they are outside the unit. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any and all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The property has an advertised maximum occupancy. Any additional guests beyond the listed maximum occupancy requires an additional guest fee.
13. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Wifi is included in the daily rent.
14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Maid service is available at an additional cost.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. OVERNIGHT SLEEPING ON THE SOFA/LOUNGE is not permitted. An additional cleaning fee will apply.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
18. GYM RULES– Some PM properties have a gym included. No children under the age of 12 are permitted to use the equipment. The gym equipment may include a treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, free weights and/or other equipment. Use at your own risk.
19. HOT TUB, SPA or POOL RULES
Some of our homes have a Pool, Hot Tub, Spa or combination of water features. The cautions and rules listed below apply to any home with a water feature.
Pool, Hot Tub and Spa should be entered at your own risk. All our homes with Pools, Hot Tubs and Spas are cleaned and sanitized weekly. Safety locking covers should be left on at all times when not in use. Any maintenance issues or problems need to be reported to the office immediately. Please do not try to repair the problem, we will be glad to have a technician come out. Do not stand on the covers, they will break and there will be minimum charge of $500.00 for replacement.
Pool, Hot Tub or Spa Rules, Regulations, and Concerns:
• Please check the temperature of the water in the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa before use. Maximum safe water temperature should be established by a medical practitioner, not to exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Do not use or allow the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa to be used alone.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall not utilize the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa unsupervised. Unsupervised use by children is strictly prohibited. Never leave children unattended in the vicinity of the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa.
• Do not add anything to the water including foaming bubbles, chemicals, soaps, bath oils, etc. If these items are used in the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa, an additional cleaning fee will be assessed.
• Absolutely no candles (floating or any type) are allowed on or in the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa.
• Absolutely no shoes are to be worn in the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa.
• Absolutely no pets are allowed in the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa.
• Absolutely no electrical appliances should be used in or near the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa.
• Surrounding patio/deck may be slippery and dangerous when wet.
• Persons who have high blood pressure, skin sensitivities, or who might be pregnant are strongly urged not to use a Pool, Hot Tub or Spa. If in doubt, please consult with a physician prior to using the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa.
• Observe reasonable time limits to avoid nausea, dizziness and fainting. Should you experience any of these symptoms, carefully exit the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa immediately.
• Guest agrees to leave the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa in the same condition it was received.
• Guest agrees to fully reimburse and indemnify PM for damage caused to the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa during lease term, including damage caused by any person, including invited or uninvited guests, pets, animals, and children.
• Guest understands there will be no reduction in rental fees if the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa is unused or unavailable during the term of Guest's rental period.
• Please do not turn off or unplug the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa and/or filters, etc.
• The Pool, Hot Tub or Spa is serviced and chemically treated weekly and drained regularly.
• The Pool, Hot Tub or Spa should be covered and locked when not in use, especially if there are any children in the vicinity. Pool, Hot Tub or Spa covers are easily damaged. Guest agrees to inspect the Pool, Hot Tub or Spa cover for any damage upon arrival and advise PM of any problems.
• Heating the pool does require an additional fee.
20. CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES
Below is a short list of items we ask you to do before you leave to help housekeeping prepare the home for the next guests checking in:
Strip all beds and bathrooms of used linens, towels, beach towels, and kitchen towels and place all dirty laundry in the laundry room or in the hampers as described in the house book.
Clean all dirty dishes in house and put away in cabinets (none left in dishwasher or drain rack).
Clean off grill of BBQ with wire brush provided.
Remove trash from all trashcans in house (bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen) and place in large outdoor trashcans or available bins. (Black trashcan for trash, Blue trashcan is for recyclables only and Green trashcans are for green waste).
Close all windows, turn out lights, and turn off fans, heat, air conditioning.
If furniture has been moved, put it back into the location it was in when you arrived.
Place remote controls on top of televisions - so we don't have to search for them.
Generally pick up the home to ensure it is left in the same condition it was received.
21. THIS HOME IS PRIVATELY OWNED. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
PM acts only as rental agent for the owner of the property and assumes no liability or responsibility for injury damage, theft, loss or accident of property or persons, or for conditions beyond our control.
PM makes every effort to assure that all descriptions and representations from our staff, in our brochures, and our internet site are accurate. However, we are not responsible for printing errors, computer errors, or changes made by the owners in furnishings or amenities. Prices, amenities, specials, and / or minimums are subject to change without notice.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card or provide a check in US dollars for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By checking this box, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Once again, Thank You and enjoy your stay!