1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Shared Common Room with Laundry Facilities
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Queen Bed||Closet||Night Table
|Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner||Soap / Body Wash
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Toaster||Bakeware||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Queen Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||Office Chair||Electric Fireplace
| Sofa/Couch||Small Desk ||Table Lamp
|DVD Player with no movies||42 inch Plasma High-definition Television ||TV source is digital cable
Property is near water.
Dallas Road Oceanfront is a 5 minute drive/taxi from the property. The coarse sand beach gradient is gradual for a long distance. There is no dock, moorage or float anchor.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 4 - Max Occupants 4
- Last updated on January 23, 2017
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on October 17, 2016
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Oct 1 to Apr 30
|May 1 to Jun 30
|Jul 1 to Sep 23
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since May 25, 2013.
- This owner / manager has completed 26 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 23, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 17, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Open Living Room with Sofa Bed and Work Desk for your Laptop.
Living Room with Electric Fireplace and Plasma TV.
Kitchen with 2 Seat Peninsula.
Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counters.
Bedroom with Matching Queen Size Bed Set
Craigdarroch Castle Just Steps Away
Art Gallery of Great Victoria - Right around the Corner!
Stadacona Park, one Block Away
Fernwood Village, 1km Away
Cook Street Village, under 2km Away
Dallas Road Oceanfront - Just 2km Away
Completely renovated 1 bedroom suite in restored character 8-plex located right at the Rockland/Oak Bay border. This central location is just minutes away to everything: Dallas Road oceanfront, Cook Street Village, Downtown, Oak Bay Village and Fernwood Village. Walk to local attractions, such as Craigdarroch Castle, the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, or shop along antique row, all less than a 5 minute walk away. Grab a bite to eat or shop for groceries right across the street at the Stadacona Center. Take a lovely stroll or play tennis at Stadacona park, also just one block away.
This 1 bedroom suite has just been completely renovated in May 2012. Everything was newly redone, including a brand new kitchen with new shaker cabinets, eat-in peninsula, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, plus dishwasher. The bathroom is redone with new tiles, new vanity and granite countertop. The hardwood floors are all newly refinished.
The suite comes fully equipped with brand new furniture, appliances’ and everything else you need to enjoy your stay in Victoria. The living room has a pull out sofa-bed, electric fireplace, 40” plasma TV with digital cable and Blu Ray/DVD player. The kitchen comes with all cookware, plates and cutlery. The bedroom has a matching queen size bed set with dresser and side table. Fresh towels, linens and wireless internet are all included as well.
Off street parking spots are available free of charge and several bus stops that will take you anywhere in the city are at the corner. Common coin laundry room on site. Small pets and children are welcome.