2 Carport parking stalls with 198 cm (78.0 inches / 6.5 ft) clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
|Double Bed||Night Table||Dresser
|2 Twin Beds||Night Table||Dresser
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Gas Range
|Microwave||Oven - Stove||
| Sofa/Couch||Table Style Desk ||Table Lamp
|6 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||Patio
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since May 20, 2011.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jun 19, 2015
- The rates for this property were last updated on Feb 12, 2015
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Town of San Donato
San Donato in Poggio Accommodations - House in a gated community - 1000 sq ft / 92 sq m
Nestled in the magical rolling hills of the Chianti region, near the village of San Donato in Poggio, half-way between Florence and Siena, this brand new construction home offers all amenities for a perfectly serene and peaceful vacation under the Tuscan sun.
The large living room, the two large sized bedrooms, and the two bathrooms can accommodate 4 people comfortably, the living room opens onto a tiled patio and a backyard with olive and fruit trees with mesmerizing views of the surroundings. You can access an Olympic-sized pool only a few steps away.
Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Certaldo are all within a 30-min car ride by the “superstrada”, but cyclists and explorers can instead enjoy the soft and winding roads and trails leading to Florence through vineyards and olive groves.……
Reliable transportation from Rome airport can be arranged upon request and availability.