Rent House Scottsdale - Home - 3700 sq ft / 343 sq m
Private Spa Retreat with Large Resort Style Heated Pool with room for everyone including a large baby pool, 2 Jetted Hot Tubs, 1 Interior Jetted Spa Tub, Amazing Back Patio and Courtyard, Sunken Outside Fireplace with Amazing Views plus so much more...
A Warm Home and Spa Resort in One Desert Gem...
SPA HOME & GOLF RETREAT, located five minutes west of North Scottsdale road, boasts the same lavish amenities offered by our spa resort neighbors here in the desert—think huge rooms, multiple hot tubs, restaurant-worthy, "Climate Controlled" covered outdoor eating areas, one with a Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table, and available services like a personal chef, housekeeping, and a concierge to set up tours and expeditions—while also offering your group an opportunity to connect and rejuvenate in a comfortable, intimate setting in our Amazing Resort Style Heated Pool, 2 Large Hot Tubs, one of a kind back patio and front court yard, outside sunken fireplace all with Views of the mountains & our colorful sunsets...
• Less than five minutes from North Scottsdale
• Large bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 21 people in beds and 25 with the use of our two high profile air mattresses (Sleeps 12 GUESTS - ONE PER BED)
• LARGE Great Room with gas fireplace, 3 super comfy sofas with Southwest personality
• Room for 30 guests to eat outside under our climate controlled covered patios
• Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table (Great for making all your pancakes or lobster & steak stir fry ALL AT ONE TIME)
• Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite slab counters
• Mountain and desert views from the front and back
• Personal chef available (Our chefs are AMAZING – They’ll even help stock the fridge & pantry upon arrival)
• Daily Housekeeping available
• Resort Style Heated Pool with Baby Pool (Great for sunbathing on our lounge chairs in 8” of water)
• 2 Large Jetted Hot Tubs
• backyard Sunken fireplace
• TWO gas grills on our BBQ island with seating for 4
• Laundry room with front loaders
• Outside fireplace seating area for cozy warmth on chilly desert nights
• High-definition flat screen TVs with satellite & DVRs in EVERY room including on the climate controlled back patio
• Large great room with gas fireplace and 70 inch 4k HDTV
• 360-degree roof top observation deck
VACATIONING DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.
In fact, our spot in Cave Creek is so stunning, many upscale resorts and spas such as the Waldorf Astoria’s newest acquisition, called The Boulders Resort & Spa, the Four Seasons Resort & Spa, and a handful of other luxury properties all have chosen this immediate location for their own setting, as well as a handful of celebrities who made it their home. To name a few; Michael Jordan, Dick VanDyke, Johnny Carson, Hugh Downs, Brett Michaels, Ricky Schroder and multiple sports figures. We put you right in the middle of the striking beauty of the Arizona desert, and made sure the view is always close by. For a particularly extraordinary vantage point, check out the 360 degree observational deck on the roof.
• Breathtaking desert landscape
• Blazing blue skies
• Sherbet-colored sunsets
• Neighboring Black Mountain (made infamous by the Gold Rush)
• Nights spangled with stars.
• Close drive to 3 lakes (Wakeboarding, jet skiing, hot air ballooning, romantic dinner cruises, private jeep tour of the desert, private sea plane tour with pick up and drop off service for certain tours—plus enjoy a private brunch afterward with Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys, or non-alcoholic options)
If you are looking for the real old west you’re coming to the right place. Perhaps you’ve heard about this in the news. North Scottsdale is known as “The West’s Most Western Town” And is a slice of the true American West
Now, let’s talk food...
Our proximity to Scottsdale makes it easy to eat all of your meals in delicious restaurants that run the gamut from pub burgers to steak and seafood to chef owned & operated restaurants. But we highly recommend eating in at least once. If you like to grill out, boy do we have a place for you: a granite Teppanyaki cooking table—which is what you will find at hibachi restaurants like Benihana. Not sure about operating the Teppanyaki yourself. Don’t worry—let us recommend one of our talented in house chefs, who arrive armed with groceries, and prepare a delicious meal while you watch and luxuriate in our spa like surroundings. These professional chefs offer a wide range of epicurean delights, suited to your tastes. The Teppanyaki table is also ideal for breakfast. How about cooking a few dozen eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage for the entire group all at once.
When you bring your friends and family here not only do you get to recharge in a home with spa-quality amenities, you also have access to a talented group of people who will improve your vacation with services such as your own personal chef, state of the art mobile kitchens, local limousine transportation, tour and expedition arrangements, and so much more.
• Luxurious outdoor living room with plush, overstuffed couches, chairs and ottomans
• High pressure misting systems (front & back patios)
• Stainless steel gas BBQ Grill Island with even more seating
• Huge great room with fireplace and 70 inch 4k HDTV
• Front & Back yard replete with desert landscaping and a second & third dining areas
• Luxury bathroom with jetted tub for two
THE BEDROOM SITUATION:
• Room for everyone. 3700 sq. Ft. Home and climate controlled covered patio bordering North Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek, & Desert Mountain--wait until you see the views!
• Sleeps up 21 guests in beds, or 12 guests individually ONE PERSON PER BED (including 2 convertible sofas in the Great Room)
• Super comfy bedding with lots of pillows, flat-screen TVs with satellite in every room
• 3 bathrooms, double-vanities and a jetted tub in the Master suite
• Master Suite #1 (1 King & Trundle Bed) - Sleeps 4
• Spa Suite #2 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
• Guest Suite #3 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
• Guest Suite #4 (1 Queen & 1 Twin) - Sleeps 3
• Spa Suite #5 (1 Queen) - Sleeps 2
• Great Room #6 (Non Private w/ 2 Convertible Sofas) - Sleeps 4 OR 8 with the use of our 2 High Profile Air Mattresses
ALTHOUGH WE ARE NESTLED IN THE MOST PICTURESQUE TOWN IN NORTH SCOTTSDALE SURROUNDED BY OUR AMAZING MOUNTAINS & COLORFUL SUNSETS THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY OF ANIMAL WILDLIFE AND NEIGHBORS WHO EXPECT YOU TO ACT RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE & EVERYTHING WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE DO NOT PERMIT PARTIES. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK WHAT WE CONSIDER TO BE A PARTY THEN THIS IS NOT THE HOME FOR YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE IN A REMOTE LOCATION WHERE ANYTHING GOES, BUT RATHER YOU WILL BE VACATIONING AT THE MOST AMAZING VACATION HOME IN THE SCOTTSDALE AREA!