1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 8-Person Outdoor Shared Hot Tub that is Shared with 2 Other Properties
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner||Soap / Body Wash
Studio Set Up
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Bakeware||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Drying Rack
|Plastic Cups||Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels
|Garbage bags||Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Basic spices
|Double Bed||Arm Chair||Ceiling Fan
|Electric Fireplace ||2 Sofa/Couches||Coffee Table
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||2 Lawn Chairs||4 Patio Chairs
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Aug 28, 2013.
- This owner / manager has completed 4 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 20, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Apr 02, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
2000 Sq Ft Beach Deck with Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
Hot Tub with Panoramic Ocean Views
West Coast Style Cedar Gazebo with Ocean View Hot Tub
Queen Bed with Amazing Ocean and Island Views
Open Concept Living, Vaulted Ceilings, Spacious and Airy
Cute Cottage Kitchen with Everything you Need.
Upper Level Open Concept Living, Private Balcony, Semi-Forest Setting with Ocean Views
Private 'west Coast' Style Beach. Great for Swimming, Beachcombing and Walks.
Tidal Pools and Sand at Low Tide, Great for Exploring
The Best Sunsets on the Coast!
Watch the Sunset over the Ocean from our Beach Deck
Local Deer Sneaking a Snack from our Wild Blackberry Vines.
Mama Harbour Seal Teaching her Pup How to Fish.
Sechelt Discount Vacation - Cottage - 800 sq ft / 74 sq m - Second floor
A private, self-contained cottage on waterfront property. The outdoor deck and large windows offer beautiful ocean views, and the vaulted ceilings create a sense of spaciousness. Including a kitchen and outdoor barbeque, this suite contains everything you could expect to find in a vacation rental.
Enjoy ocean views from the queen bed in a partitioned sleeping area that is adjacent to full-sized kitchen, living, and dining room areas. Cuddle up in front of the cozy electric fireplace after a day on the beach, golf at the nearby course, or hike in the rain forest.
Guests have access to our ocean view hot tub and huge beach deck right at the water's edge where you can lounge, swim, watch the Alaska bound cruise ships pass or close your eyes and listen to the waves.
This is a newer, upper level cottage with beautiful views. It overlooks a pretty courtyard garden and out to the ocean. The back side is surrounding by large trees for a lovely forest feel. West-facing, the cottage is drenched with sun and takes in the beautiful sunsets over the ocean at dusk.
Situated in the popular oceanside community of Davis Bay, the area that features a public beach promenade, wharf, waterfront parks and nature trails. Only 2 minutes to Sechelt, a full-service town with all amenities.
Children 12 and under are charged, $10.00 per night, this will be adjusted on request by Owner Direct Staff.
Tax Number: ---