There is ample parking on the property including space to park a boat.
2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Ductless Window Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Microwave||Oven - Stove||Pots & Pans
|Queen Murphy||Double Futon||Single Upper Bunk
|AC Window Unit||Reclining Chair|| Sofa/Couch
|Coffee Table||DVD Player with DVD movies||Playstation
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||Patio Table||
Property is near water.
Mara lake is a 1 minute walk from the property. The coarse sand beach gradient is gradual for a short distance. There is a public boat launch ramp and dock.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 5 - Max Occupants 5
- Last updated on January 16, 2017
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on July 04, 2016
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 30 to Jun 30
|Jul 1 to Dec 28
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 29 to Jun 30
|Jul 1 to Dec 27
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 28 to Jun 30
|Jul 1 to Jul 16
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jun 10, 2015.
- This owner / manager has completed 4 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 16, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jul 04, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Outside View of Condo
Kitchen - has Dishes/Utensils/Pots/Pans/Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave and Fridge/Stove.
Living Room, Queen Murphy Bed, and Futon that Sleeps 3, Double on the Bottom, Single on Top
Living Room and Sleeping Area
Outside Deck with Bbq and Deck Furniture
Bachelor Suite in Sicamous with sleeping for up to 5. Located at the end of mainstreet known as the Lofts.
Walking distance to shopping, restaurant, public beaches and marina.
Room for 2 parking spots in front of condo. Boat/Trailer parking not available at condo, but several areas in town to park them.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS UNIT HAS A STAIRWELL TO IT'S ENTRANCE OF 30 STEPS TO THE TOP, NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE OR FOR THOSE WITH LIMITED MOBILITY OR HEALTH ISSUES.
THINGS TO BRING
• Bed Linens Blankets/Sleeping Bags
• Toilet paper
• Bath towels
• Personal Toiletries (washcloths, shampoo, soap etc)
• Small Coleman Green Propane Bottle if you wish to utilize BBQ at the condo
• Lawn chairs for outings
• Other outdoor things you require (beach blankets, life jackets, hats ) • Food/Coffee/Beverages
• tinfoil, plastic wrap Scottowels garbage bags
• Water Bottles
• Bottled Water (if you prefer)
• Juice Pitcher. I don’t think there is one there.
THINGS SUPPLIED AT CONDO
• Kitchen – stocked with dishes and cutlery, pots and pans, coffee maker, microwave, oven/stove and dishwasher there is also a Tassimo if you wish to use, bring the coffee/tea you prefer
• Fridge with Freezer
• TV, PS3, DVD player, WIFI (password taped to inside of drawer between fridge and stove)
• Wall Mounted Window AIR CONDITIONING/Heater Unit – Please make sure it’s “unplugged” before you leave.
• There is some foil/plastic wrap etc but do bring your own. • Queen size murphy Bed
• Double/Single Futon
• Patio Chairs and Table with Umbrella
• Table Top Weber BBQ
• Garbage Bins at the end of the parking lot
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
Wall Mounted Window AIR CONDITIONING/Heater Unit – Please make sure it’s “unplugged” before you leave
BBQ (Please turn off or disconnect and remove Propane before you leave)