Sicamous and Mara Lake Rental Property - Condo - 600 sq ft / 55 sq m - Top floor
Bachelor Suite (open concept, NO bedrooms)in Sicamous with sleeping for up to 5. Located at the end of mainstreet known as the Lofts.
Walking distance to shopping, restaurant, public beaches and marina. Great spot for Winter Sledders or Skiers.
Room for 2 parking spots in front of condo. Boat/Trailer parking not available at condo, but several areas in town to park them.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS UNIT HAS A STAIRWELL TO IT'S ENTRANCE OF 30 STEPS TO THE TOP, NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE OR FOR THOSE WITH LIMITED MOBILITY OR HEALTH ISSUES.
THINGS TO BRING
• Bed Linens Blankets/Sleeping Bags
• Toilet paper
• Bath towels
• Personal Toiletries (washcloths, shampoo, soap etc)
• Lawn chairs for outings
• Other outdoor things you require (beach blankets, life jackets, hats ) • Food/Coffee/Beverages
• tinfoil, plastic wrap Scottowels garbage bags
• Water Bottles
• Bottled Water (if you prefer)
• Juice Pitcher. I don’t think there is one there.
THINGS SUPPLIED AT CONDO
• Kitchen – stocked with dishes and cutlery, pots and pans, coffee maker, microwave, oven/stove and dishwasher there is also a Tassimo if you wish to use, bring the coffee/tea you prefer
• Fridge with Freezer
• TV, PS3, DVD player, WIFI (password taped to inside of drawer between fridge and stove)
• Wall Mounted Window AIR CONDITIONING/Heater Unit – Please make sure it’s “unplugged” before you leave.
• There is some foil/plastic wrap etc but do bring your own. • Queen size murphy Bed
• Double/Single Futon
• Patio Chairs and Table with Umbrella
• Garbage Bins at the end of the parking lot
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
Wall Mounted Window AIR CONDITIONING/Heater Unit – Please make sure it’s “unplugged” before you leave