1 Garage parking stall with unknown clearance
1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
1 Locked Ski Locker
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Alarm Clock||Dresser||26 inch Flat Screen Television
|Queen Bed||2 Night Tables||Alarm Clock
|Single Upper Bunk||Double Lower Bunk||Armoire
|Washer & Dryer||
|Walk-In Closet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|3 Bar Stools||Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Oven - Stove||Toaster||Bakeware
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Drying Rack||Eating Bar
|Pots & Pans||
|2 Arm Chairs||Ceiling Fan ||Gas Fireplace
|2 Sofa/Couches||Board Games||
|8 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|Private 6-Person Hot Tub||Deck||1 Unlocked Ski Locker
|2 Double Sofa-bed/Hide-a-beds||2 Arm Chairs||6 Dining Chairs
|Dining Table||DVD Player with DVD movies||Home Theater System
|52 inch Flat Screen Television ||
|Computer Desk ||Laptop Computer||Chaise Lounge
Base Occupants 11 - Max Occupants 11
- Last updated on January 24, 2015
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 05, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 116 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 24, 2015
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jan 21, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Stairs to Loft
Enter through a very tall door into a large foyer with a double closet and large mirror, heated slate floors and the interior garage entrance. On your right is a half bath.
A grand fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, ceramic stove top and side by side fridge are a part of this stunning kitchen. The island is a large wooden block with three bar stools and a kitchen sink. A large dining table offers seating for eight guests. The patio door is located in the corner with access to the hot tub.
The amazing 15’ stone fireplace is impressive, offering an inviting ambience for the dining experience as well as the living room. Two sofas, along with two armchairs offer a great place to relax. A beautiful table game of chess is available to challenge the mind. A beautiful wood ornate mantel and a wall of windows provide natural lighting for the living room and the loft area on the top floor. The wrap around staircase is carpeted with an exposed wooden banister from the loft. An office area with a computer is set up for your convenience. Relax on the chaise lounge and enjoy a book.
The master bedroom has a queen sized bedroom suite, and a charming window seat. Relax and enjoy some TV on a 26” flat screen. The ensuite has a single shower, and the walk in closet. Complimentary toiletry products including toilet paper and towels are provided.
Across the hall is the second bedroom offering a queen sized bedroom suite. There is also a hall linen closet. The main bathroom has a standard tub shower unit, with a hairdryer.
The entrance to the lower level is located off the kitchen. On the ground level the third bedroom has a single over double bunk suite, and includes an armoire. The closet is occupied by the washer and dryer. A second bathroom is in the hall with a standard tub shower unit.
The den has a large 52” flat screen TV, DVD and a surround sound entertainment system. A couple of sofas and armchairs are found here and there is also a dining table with seating for six guests. In the corner is the ski access door and a boot dryer hangs on the wall for several pairs of boots.
Access to the ski locker is on the patio, which leads right on to Serwa’s Run.
The garage has room for one car, plus one outside. All additional vehicles must park at Happy Valley. Parking permits may be purchased there. Easy walking distance to the village on a romantically lit path that is groomed daily is another wonderful aspect of staying here.
This spacious, luxury home will easily accommodate 2 or 3 families, and includes everything you could want for a memorable ski holiday; a handy ski locker; a hot tub with 6-person capacity overlooking ski trail and wireless internet.