Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
|Queen Bed||Queen Futon||Alarm Clock
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Range Oven||Range Top||Toaster
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Espresso Maker||Pots & Pans
|DVD Player with no movies||Radio ||19 inch LCD Television
|TV source is satellite||Iron & Ironing Board||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Aug 13, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 2 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jan 18, 2011
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
View of Town (this is the Town, Not the View from the Home)
Our Way of Welcoming our Guests
View out Toward Balcony
Den Area / Queen Futon
View from Balcony
View from Balcony
Bedroom (Note: Computer is no Longer There)
Soriano nel Cimino Accommodations - Apartment - 500 sq ft / 46 sq m - First floor
You will gasp at the beauty of this adorable village home that sits just a few dozen feet below a massive medieval castle that was once the pope's summer getaway in the middle ages. It boasts gorgeous wood beam ceilings, A/C, Internet, fireplace, beautiful kitchen, and a balcony with a view to die for. When you walk in, you will be greeted with warm yellows, terra cotta floors, beautiful antique furniture, and lovely decor that will make you feel like you never want to leave. Our location is the perfect place for those looking to tour Tuscany, Umbria and Rome!
Complimentary welcome items include: Bottle of local wine, fresh pastries, fresh baked bread, fresh fruit, mineral water, sodas, fresh flowers. We also optionally offer cooking classes, guided tours, cellular phones, Limoncello classes and more.