There is ample parking on the property including space to park a boat.
10 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor Heated Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
1 Shared 6-Person Sauna
1 8-Person Outdoor Shared Hot Tub that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
Wheelchair Accessible (property and building)
Shared Common Room with Fitness Equipment
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
2 Tennis Courts Shared with Complex
|Queen Bed||Single Bed||Dresser
|Regular Stall Shower||Toilet||Shampoo and Conditioner
|Washer & Dryer||Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Range Top||Toaster||Toaster Oven
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Eating Bar||Griddle||Plastic Cups
|Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels||Garbage bags
|Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Basic spices||Waffle Iron
|2 Modern Chairs||2 Sofa/Couches||Floor Lamp
|Table Lamp||DVD Player with Blu-Ray movies||42 inch LCD High-definition Television
|8 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|Electric BBQ private to this property.||2 Chaise Lounges||Patio
|Grass/Lawn||6 Surfboards||3 Sun Umbrellas
|Board Games||Deck of Cards||Puzzles
Base Occupants 7 - Max Occupants 7
- Last updated on April 14, 2017
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on April 16, 2017
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Apr 7 to Aug 26
|Aug 27 to Oct 27
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Apr 14, 2017.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Apr 14, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Apr 16, 2017
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Condo is in the North Building (Right Side), Ground Floor, Middle Unit.
Complex Entry from Route a1a South
View of Ocean from Patio
Patio has 2 Lounges, 2 Chairs, Bar/Eating Place
Pool from Patio
Children's Playground from Patio
Living Room from Patio
Ocean Looking Northeast
Soft, White Sand Sloping Slowly Toward Africa ...
Condo is Ground Floor, Middle Unit
Dr and Kitchen from Patio Door.
Lr from Patio
42" Hdtv with Hbo, Starz, Ifc
Vacation Rental - Condo in a gated community - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m
This home-away-from-home is located at Colony Reef Club, one of the most desirable resort communities on the Ocean. Enjoy sunrise over the ocean from this direct oceanfront unit, and watch the changing light at sunset reflect off the bright surf. The large picture window permits an ocean view from the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Sliding doors to the patio permit watching the sunrise from the master bedroom. Patio Furniture provides opportunity for relaxing and eating outside, in the shade, with an ocean view and breeze.
The master bedroom has a king size bed (new 2013 mattress and 500 count combed cotton sheets) and a private bath. Shower in the Master Bath boasts a luxury showerhead. The second bedroom has private access to the second bathroom, a queen size bed and a twin bed. The third bedroom sleeps two persons in cozy comfort. The bathrooms have been totally renovated. The kitchen has been totally renovated, and has all new appliances and a stone countertop. It is fully equipped with everything needed to grill steaks or prepare a full Thanksgiving Dinner. The dining table seats six comfortably for a big meal.
My husband and I bought this second home while living in Atlanta, about 6 hours drive from the condo. I am from the Philadelphia area and my husband is from Connecticut. We have lived in many locations, including Boston, Philadelphia, Charleston (SC), Alabama and California. We have travelled extensively, together and separately, around all the continents except Australia and Antartica. When we decided to 'retire,' we chose St. Augustine, FL.
We enjoy the peaceful beachfront location. The patio has an unobstructed view of the dune and ocean beyond, without the distraction of the cars and people on the beach; it is a quiet place to read. Being on the ground floor has several advantages: there are no 'hassles' with stairs or elevators; there are two entrances/exits from the condo, and there is no guard rail (which is an element on upstairs units) to disrupt the view. We have dedicated, private, and secure wireless Internet (WiFi). The Colony Reef Club community [public] WiFi is unsecured and often burdened with traffic (slow).