1 Underground parking stall with 206 cm (81.1 inches / 6.8 ft) clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor Heated Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
1 10-Person Outdoor Shared Hot Tub that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Ductless Window Unit
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans||
|Queen Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||Gas Fireplace ||DVD Player with no movies
|Phone - without an answering machine||CD Player ||iPod
|Stereo System ||32 inch LCD Television ||TV source is cable
|VCR with movies||
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||Deck||
Base Occupants 7 - Max Occupants 7
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 15, 2008.
- This owner / manager has completed 12 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 09, 2014
- The rates for this property were last updated on Apr 04, 2014
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Year round Heated Pool Hot Tub Guests Only
Living Area with Lcd Ipod Stereo New Queen Sofa Bed with Extra Thick Quality Mattress.
Master Bed King Bed ( Rare in Village) Lcd-Dvd
Sleep 3 with Tv-Dvd Also.
Fully Stocked Kitchen Awaits you
Spacious Dining Area
Amazing View Whistler While you Ski!
Amazing View Again While Skiing!
Bathroom Downstairs with Private Washer Dryer.
Large Master Ensuite Upstairs
Ski Storage in Entrance Area
Spacious beautiful updated ski cabin.
Whistler village cabin, 5-7 minute walk to ski lifts Or 2 min free shuttle bus to lifts. 3 min walk to grocery, playground, free outdoor staking, restaurants, liquor store, Starbucks, shops and pubs. No car needed once you arrived at our cabin.
2 LCD-TV DVD library of movies, iPod stereo connection also large private balcony with BBQ.
Cable, free wireless and free secured parking, (TV-DVD second bedroom)
We are very proud to have been chosen to provide the accommodation of choice for part of our Canadian Olympic Team members, in training in Whistler and media team for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
Read A+ feedback below
EMAIL FROM PAST GUESTS SEPT 08 STAY
We had a great time at your condo and in Whistler. Sue and I were talking yesterday about it and, quite honestly, couldn't think of anything we would have changed in your condo. Everything we needed (and more!) for a comfortable stay was there and available to us. We followed up our visit to Whistler with a stay in a condo in Vancouver and that condo didn't have nearly the same amount of amenities and conveniences as yours. You raised the bar high for us in terms of our expectations.
Jennifer - ONTARIO
WHAT GUESTS EMAILED US AFTER THEIR STAY WITH US...
Thanks so much for the use of your place, it was better then the pictures. We came up to relax and unwind from a busy schedule & work a bit. Your place is awesome.
Rachael Richmond, BC