Please note the rates are based on bedrooms used calculated at 2 persons, per bedroom...
Most major credit cards - Cash
Balance and schedule of payments can be discussed the property manager or will be detailed under policies tab.
Booking Cancellation Conditions
Cancellation policies can be discussed with the property manager or will be detailed under policies tab.
Security or Damage Deposit
A refundable security/damage deposit will be required by the property manager.
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
This property has no ratings yet.
The following review(s) were provided by the property manager.
WE HAD A GOOD TIME, VILLA NEEDS NEW BEDDING AND SOME KITCHEN UPGRADE, THE STAFF WAS GREAT.<br/><br/>THANK YOU
Reviewed On: 2017-08-07
Sometimes pictures look better than where you are but this villa was just amazing! I felt like we were living the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Beds were comfy, furniture was comfy, lots of towels, air conditioner really cooled place off at night, pool was beautiful. Maid snuck in when we are gone and poof- all clean, beds made, new towels- it was just amazing. Loved the gated community feel too! Highly highly recommend it! You can't stay in a place like this in NJ for the price!
Reviewed On: 2017-08-01
Rising Star was very comfortable and we enjoyed our stay once the plumbing problem was resolved (Paul was great)! I recommend that more screens be installed in the sliders; there were a lot of mosquitos. Also, the ceiling fan in one of the bedrooms was so loud it couldn't be left on at night. It was great that there was a generator because the power went out in the area; our neighbors didn't have a generator and were left in the dark. We would definitely stay there again.
Reviewed On: 2017-01-23
This property was very comfortable, very clean - the perfect location. 100 percent suited for 4 unique women on their annual vacation. Alice greeted us at the rental car place and helped us get situated. Marlene helped keep the house spotless during our stay.<br/>
Reviewed On: 2016-12-16
It was quiet and so beautiful. The house was clean and the person we were dealing eith was so nice
Reviewed On: 2016-12-17
We were a party of 6 -2parents and 4 young adults. Everyone loved their accommodations but wished we were closer to the beach-within walking distance. The villa is very elevated on a hillside which provides beautiful vistas but you really will need a vehicle to get around as walking is out of the question. Once you know your way around it is really is a good central location to all beaches on the eastern side of the island. I would highly recommend reading about the area so you know where you want to visit and what you want to experience.
Reviewed On: 2017-04-27
We rented the villa for 1 week over Christmas. We were 8 adults (our 4 young adult children and 2 children-in-law) and 1 infant. The villa was perfect for our needs. Spacious, beautiful view and deck space around the pool. Maid service was much appreciated. Good location. We had 2 cars and spent the days going to different beaches. Oyster Pond is the nearby centre with good restaurants. The road down to Oyster Pond was in very bad shape (potholes+++), making the drive difficult, but manageable. Fabulous island! Beautiful blue skies and sunny, warm weather. Friendly people.
Reviewed On: 2014-12-29
The house is very well equipped, simple founitured which I loved. The pool is amazing and the view is breathtaking. <br/>I really loved the house <br/>I will definitely recommend it in the future <br/>
Reviewed On: 2016-03-16
Reviewed On: 2016-07-30
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 27, 2016.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Oct 11, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 27, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Tamarind Hill Estates Accommodations -
This newly renovated villa "Rising Star" is a 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom located in the exclusive gated community of Tamarind Hill Estates on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. This newly renovated villa "Rising Star" is a 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom located in the exclusive gated community of Tamarind Hill Estates on the Dutch side of St. Maarten near the French/Dutch border. The villa offers breathtaking views of the Ocean and the neighboring island of St. Barths.
The villa is set on one level offering exquisite furnishings with an infusion of modern, ethnic and island styles…The indoor living areas are spacious, bright and crisp with high ceilings. There is a flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD player, stereo system with CD player and IPod Dock. The villa offers complimentary WIFI access. The indoor dining area offering seating for 8 persons.
Large sliding doors are throughout the villa to showcase the stunning views and opens onto the terrace and pool area. The pool area is furnished with comfortable lounge chairs for guest to sun bathe and there is an outdoor dining area for 8 persons. This is truly a wonderful place to enjoy, sunbathe, sip on a cocktail and enjoy outdoor dining...
Each of the four bedrooms offers spectacular ocean views and en-suite bathrooms. Each bedroom offers a premium king or queen bed. In addition, there is a 1/2 bath outside on the Terrace by the pool area plus an outdoor shower.
The villa is located in Tamarind Hill on the Dutch side, conveniently located to the ferry service from Oyster Pond to St. Barths; just a short drive to Dawn Beach (known as the best snorkeling site on island) & The Westin Resort & Casino; 15 minutes from Orient Bay, the center for water sports on the island; 10 minutes from Philipsburg the center for the best shopping on the island and 20 minutes from Grand Case where you will find the best "French Restaurants on the island."
Rising Star will deliver you the vacation of your dreams.