Vacation Rental - Beach style house - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m - Ground level
Located immediately beside the Beach Access to Rathtrevor Beach with 5 Km's of soft sand and next to Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park with pristine wilderness trails.
You will love the seclusion of this place, which is down a long winding wooded road from the Island Highway. Being right next to Rathtrevor Park is a plus, since, no new buildings will ever go up there to spoil the rustic environment and the feeling of seclusion. The short stroll to the beach is, of course, the most significant factor in our love of this place, and the miles that low tide will allow you to stroll along Craig Bay and Georgia Strait. The peace and quiet in the off season is wonderful. We find the entire development very charming. It is a wonderful refuge from city life.
15% Tax on Rental Rate
Departure cleaning applies regardless of length of stay
No Pets Permitted
Non-Refundable Damage Deposit Waiver of $69.00 Plus Tax
30% of the Rental is due on Reservation. The full balance is due, and appreciated 60 days prior to arrival
If Canceled, funds are only refunded if the same dates are re-booked, less a $100/Admin charge
Check in time is after 4pm ~ Check out time is 11am
• Short Stroll to SOFT, WARM, SANDY, LEVEL BEACH (Less than a 2 Minute Walk)
• 2 BEDROOM + 2 BATH
• Town Home (1,000 sq. Ft.)
• MASTER QUEEN BEDROOM features EN SUITE BATHROOM
• The 2ND BEDROOM contains a TWO TWINS
• BATHROOM contains Bathtub and Shower
• Full Size Appliances including a Dishwasher
• FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN and Dining Area
• Living Room with QUEEN PULL OUT BED.
• CABLE TV & DVD Players in Living Room and Bedrooms
• FREE Password protected WI-FI Internet and Land Line Phone for Free Local Calls
• In Suite LAUNDRY
• GAS FIREPLACE in Living Room
• Beach Fires are permitted in designated Bonfire areas when provincial bans not in effect
• No Pets permitted
There is a Private fire pit on the beach for Tanglewood guests. Available when there are no fire bans. First rate golf courses within minutes, and for the little golfers Riptide Lagoon mini-golf is nearby and great fun for all ages. Many famous Day Spas are located in the area.
Parksville is an ideal location to explore Vancouver Island - 1 Hour to the Comox International Airport. 15 minutes to Qualicum Beach, 30 Minutes to Nanaimo, and 2 hours to Victoria. A trip through the Cathedral Grove forest on the way to Tofino is a must.
** Please note that there an additional $65.00 + 15% tax Cleaning Fee that will be applied for stays longer than 14 nights, in addition to the Cleaning Fee amount listed in the Policies, Services & Fees section on this page. This additional Cleaning Fee will be charged for stays of 15 nights, and then once every 2 weeks after the initial 14 nights for mid-stay cleans. Your total will be manually adjusted by an Owner Direct customer service representative once you submit the online request form **