Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on January 20, 2022
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on October 18, 2019
||Nightly Rate Range
||Additional Occupants Per Night
|Oct 18, 2021 to Jul 21, 2022 Min Stay 2 nights
Verified vacation home reviews by real guests
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no Owner Direct reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 07, 2019.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 20, 2022
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 18, 2019
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Welcome to Tarpon. Slow down and Relax.
ID 249186 - 4 beds (1 king bed, 2 queen beds and 1 double sofa-bed/hide-a-bed). Base rent is for 2 occupants.
Tarpon Springs Accommodations - House - 1600 sq ft / 148 sq m - First floor
Voted best historic small town by USA Today. Tarpon Springs is known for its Greek culture and great fishing. This spot will put you in the middle of it all. It’s less than a 5 minute walk to the famous sponge docks and blocks to historic downtown. Walk to restaurants, bars and shopping. Your a block to the bike trail and minutes to parks and beaches. Check the events calendar to see whats going on each month. This brand new house is furnished with a coastal vibe and the open concept is a favorite for all our guests.
The house is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, covered back porch and a hang out fire pit area. There is WiFi, cable and smart tv’s. Hopefully you and your friends and family can truly slow down and relax.