Tarpon Springs Vacation Rentals - Condo - 1200 sq ft / 111 sq m - Ground level
Current Availability: May 1, 2023. 3-month minimum stay (+13% sales taxes). 6+ month stay (No taxes).
This airy, ground floor 1280 square foot 2-bedroom/2-bath furnished condo unit makes a perfect setting for your multi-month Florida rental needs. With wrap-around sliders in the main living area and an open floor plan; this maintenance-free corner condo unit provides you with an abundance of natural light. This condo surrounds you with the tranquility of nature and lush, green conservation areas. Located in Tarpon Springs, Florida, this maintenance-free Gulf of Mexico waterfront HOA 24/7 gated community with resort style amenities, requires at a minimum, a 90-day stay.
The spaciously fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and open to the living/dining areas provides all stainless-steel appliances, large stainless-steel sink, granite counter tops, lots of cabinet storage as well as a walk-n pantry.
The comfortably furnished living area is surrounded by glass sliders facing the wrap around open outdoor patio. 65” TV/DVR, oversized chair, full size couch, accent chair and ottomans.
The dining area with a large formal size dining table with seating for six as well as a dining hutch with lots of storage.
The master bedroom with spacious en suite includes large walk-in shower, walk-in closet, double pedestal sinks, separate room with toilet, and additional storage closet. The master bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, lots of dresser drawers, mounted TV, sitting chair, and glass slider to the patio.
The second bedroom, located away from the master bedroom is furnished with queen size bed, full vanity dresser, sitting chair, spacious bi-fold lighted closet, and glass slider to the patio.
Across the hall and adjacent to the second bedroom is the second bathroom. Bathtub/shower combo, toilet, sink with vanity chair on a spacious granite top counter.
Within steps of your condo unit, you have free laundry facilities and trash disposal.
The condo has been equipped with the digital user in mind, including electrical USB outlets in each room, Wireless Internet Wi-Fi, and Cable TV in living room/master bedroom.
Wrap around outdoor patio with lounging chairs. Access to patio from either bedroom and the living/dining area. Patio has air-conditioned storage closet with shelfing and space large enough to store suitcases, bikes, beach gear, etc.
The HOA Community Amenities include
• Clubhouse with fitness room, sauna, billiards, Ping Pong, library, and community meeting space.
• Heated Pool with gas grills and picnic area.
• Hard surface Tennis and Pickleball courts.
• Organized activities such as Bocce Ball, Book Club, Bunco, Canasta, Game Nights, Mah Jong, Pilates, etc.
• Crushed shell walking trails gives you water views of the intercoastal and Saint Joseph Sound opening into the Gulf of Mexico.
• Kayak launching areas and storage.
• As a bonus - Nightly Gulf of Mexico Sun sets.
Your Tarpon Springs condo is located only minutes away from several public beaches, the historic downtown Tarpon Springs, and the famous Sponge Docs with plenty of great shops, restaurants, bakeries, and entertainment to enjoy. You are also conveniently located close to golf courses, including the world class Innisbrook Golf Courses, fishing, kayak/bike rentals, Bike trails, malls, and airports.
• This condo community Home Owners Association (HOA) requires a background check (At no cost to you - paid by the condo owner) and an HOA Orientation phone call prior to your arrival.
• This condo community HOA prohibits commercial vehicles, motor homes, boats, trailers, motorcycles, trucks (including pickup trucks) parked in the condo parking spaces. Pickup trucks can however be overnight parked in the community front parking lot next to the gate guard house.