Tlaquepaque Furnished Home Rental - Home - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m
This house has two floors, away from the street. It features...
Wireless high speed internet through all the house including a telephone with free calls with in Mexico and to the USA and Canada. Ideal to call people back home and tell them your phone number so they can give you a call as well.
For those who come by car it has its own drive way where you can park your car of street.
The apartment is located in a friendly neighborhood with several small groceries stores on the corners where you can get your daily groceries. There is a bigger mall called Soriana just 5 minutes by taxi which will cost you 40 pesos from the apartment and even a Walmart at around 10 minutes by taxi.
There is a fruit and vegetables market at around 10 minutes walk and every Friday there is a street market just one block from the house.
All the restaurants and coffee shops and are located in the center of Tlaquepaque at around a 10 minute walk. The center very Mexican with old colonial arches and a center building called El Parian where they have almost every night mariachi.
Here a small list of restaurants.
* El Patio
* Casa Fuerte
* Tlaquepaque real
* La Mata Tinta
* and many more
The center has a well a nice park where it is very nice to hang out day or night as it is almost every day and night filled with people sitting on the benches enjoying there ice cream or tacos.
At 5 minutes walk there are several buses that take you to Guadalajara in about 20 minutes. The buses cost 6 pesos and they go almost every 5 minutes.
Other attractions that you can do in and around Guadalajara are.
* The Guadalajara Zoo which is very nice and you can hang out a day.
* Take a tour to Tequila to visit some distileries.
* Go to the ruins called Guachimontones
* Get a free bike on Sunday. They have a special route set of only for none motorized transportation to Guadalajara, Zapopan and Tonala
* Hike a canyon called Barranca de Huatitan
* Go one night to Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling show)
* Visit the many museums in Guadalajara that are for free on Tuesday
* Take a free walking tour in Tlaquepaque where you will visit the museums
* Take some Spanish classes at just 15 minutes walk from the apartment at a school called Guadalajara Language Center. They offer tours as well where you can participate without taking classes.