1 Off Site parking stall with unknown clearance
The internet connection is provided.
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Towels (matching)
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Range Oven||Toaster||Toaster Oven
|Bread Maker||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)||Pots & Pans
|Double Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||Log Fireplace || Sofa/Couch
|10 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is satellite||
|Iron & Ironing Board||Iron only||Washer & Dryer
|Clothes Drying Rack||Folding Table||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jan 09, 2007.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Aug 16, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 17, 2010
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Fireplace in the Living Room
Fireplace in Kitchen
Kitchen to Living
View from Window
View from Window
The Alley at the Entrance
Rent Condo Todi - Apartment - 750 sq ft / 69 sq m - First floor
Set back from the street in a small nice courtyard, 5-minute walk to Todi’s main square. All of Umbria stretches out below you from the windows. Owned by an Italian painter and then by a great Pulitzer-prize poet, the apartment keeps the charm of the Roman and Medieval times: the nice large outdoor landing in front of the main door, the old arches, vaults and Roman well. The apartment was restored in 2006 by retrieving all original materials,such as terracotta tiles on the floors, massive wooden beams on the ceilings, stone walls and stone fireplaces.