1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unknown clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|King Bed||2 Queen Beds||2 Night Tables
|Alarm Clock||Dresser||Modern Chair
|Ceiling Fan ||Electric Fireplace ||Side Table
|Table Lamp||DVD Player with DVD movies||24 inch Flat Screen Television
|VCR with movies||
|Bathtub||Regular Stall Shower||Tub/ Shower
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)||Coffee Maker
|Kettle||Toaster||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Ice Machine||Dry goods||
|Modern Chair||Dining Table||Floor Lamp
Property is NOT waterfront or within 30 minute drive of a lake, ocean or river.
Ski/Board Out is a 45 minute transit/shuttle ride to runs from the property.
World famous Big White ski hill is a short drive just up the hill from our guest house. Also half hour to Vernon and Silver Star
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 2
- Last updated on September 02, 2017
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 25, 2008.
- This owner / manager has completed 10 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Sep 02, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jul 18, 2017
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Comfy Leather Chairs to Cuddle up In.
Dining Area with Full Kitchenette (Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Full Stainless Steel Fridge.
Ensuite with Shower and Soaker Tub
Master Bedroom with King Bed and Sitting Area.
Sitting Area off Dinning and Kitchenette
Master Bedroom with Leather Chairs
Dinning Area with Kitchenette and Full Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker and all Dishware, Cuttlery and Glassware
Private Patio with Panoramic Lake and City Views
Kelowna Vacation Rental Home - Suite in a house - 1000 sq ft / 92 sq m
In the heart of Kelowna this luxury guest suite with panoramic views of Okanagan Lake and the city of Kelowna. It is the perfect Romantic retreat and just minutes from restaurants, world class wineries, golf courses and the city center.
The master bedroom has super comfy king 4 poster bed, fine linens, fireplace and chocolate leather chairs to cuddle up in. The en-suite has modern soaker tub, shower and heated floors.
The main area has kitchenette/bar, dining table, sitting area.
Suite has private entrance and patio. At night sit and enjoy a panorama of city lights while sipping on a fine glass of Okanagan wine. Enjoy.
Minutes from wineries, golfing, sunny beaches, restaurants, hiking and biking trails and 45 minutes to Big White Ski hill.