RESERVATION / RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. Damages. Guest agrees to report immediately upon check-in any noted damages, problems with or questions about this property. Guest agrees that he/she will be entirely responsible for any and all damage to the property or its contents to the extent that such damage is caused by the Guest or members of the rental party during the term of the rental by Guest. Should Guest report a problem with the property that turns out not to be a problem and that would normally be billed to the Property Owner, the Guest will be responsible for paying the cost of dispatching a maintenance/repair person. Any damages noted by Housekeeping (and not reported by Guest at arrival) will be repaired and the cost deducted from the Deposit.
2. Hold Harmless. This property is privately owned. Except for gross negligence, the Property Manager is not responsible for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind, or for damage to or loss of car and/or its contents by fire, theft, or by any means whatsoever. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners of these accommodations and the Property Manager from any and all damages caused by guest to these accommodations and/or bodily injuries to guests and/or visitors of guests while staying at these accommodations. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of any hot tub or spa that may be on the premises.
3. Check-in/Check-Out Times. Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Because almost all units have back-to-back reservations during the Summer and Christmas/New Year Holiday Periods, we must insist that you strictly adhere to the check-in and check-out times. Late departures may result in additional charges. Off-season arrival and departure times may be adjusted only if arranged in advance with the staff.
4. Keys/Remotes. Guest will be provided with two (2) sets of keys to the unit which will be obtained from the lockbox (or, in the case of Robin Hood 11 - guest will be provided with the keyless entry code.). All keys must be returned to the lockbox at check-out. Failure to return the keys to the lockbox, leaving keys inside the unit or taking keys with you will result in a $50 charge. A $50 fee will be charged for lost keys. A $50 charge will be made for lost or damaged garage or appliance remote controls or gate cardkeys (if applicable).
5. Substitutions. If the unit you have reserved becomes unavailable due to its sale, withdrawal from inventory by owner or the Property Manager or uninhabitability due to malfunction of equipment or furnishings, the Property Manager will make every effort to substitute your accommodations with a unit as close as possible to your original choice, if available. If similar accommodations cannot be found, a refund will be issued for unused nights. In the case of Acts of God (weather or seismic-related) which cause accessibility or habitability issues, the Property Manager will make every effort to inform guest in advance regarding such conditions; however, a refund cannot be issued.
6. Utility Outages.
In the case of outages related to power, cable TV, internet, water, satellite service, etc., guest understands that oftentimes these outages are unavoidable and the timeliness of repair is out of our control. the Property Manager will do everything it possibly can to address the outage and/or determine when the outage will terminate, but cannot guarantee a refund for any inconvenience suffered.
7. Errors & Omissions. We strive to insure that all published information about rental properties offered by the Property Manager is as complete and accurate as possible. Our website and print media is updated regularly. The Property Manager is not responsible for inadvertent errors or any unknown changes a unit owner may have recently made to their property.
8. Use & Unit Capacity. The premises are to be used exclusively for residential purposes. No retail or other commercial use of the premises is permitted. The premises are not to be used for meetings, receptions or for parties in excess of 10 people over the number of Guests allowed for the unit. Overnight accommodations are restricted to the number of guests as stated on the promotional material and confirmation. Any guests over and above the rated occupancy shall be charged $100 per night per person for non-disclosure of the fact. Guest agrees to obey all laws of the United States, the State of California and the County of Tuolumne. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of Deposit.
9. Holdover. Any stays beyond your reservation dates must be approved by the Property Manager. If a holdover is approved, additional rent, tax and fees will be charged at the daily rate and must be paid in full prior to check-out. Deduction of additional night fees will not be made from deposit monies unless approved in advance by the Property Manager.
10. Cleaning. The Standard Cleaning Fee is paid in advance and covers the cost of a Standard Cleaning. You are responsible for making the beds, doing the dishes, putting them away, taking the garbage out and returning any moved furniture to its original position. Housekeeping will vacuum, dust, mop, clean the kitchen, bathrooms, barbecue, woodstove/fireplace and blow/sweep decks as necessary. The Standard Cleaning Fee does not include doing dishes, making beds, washing linens, scrubbing walls/woodwork, needed cleaning of ovens/stovetops and moving furniture or any additional cleaning resulting from mis-use of the property or contents. If, in their determination, any of these items need to be done, there will be additional cleaning charges deducted from your Deposit.
11. Telephone. Local service only will be provided and a credit card or calling card will be required for long distance calls. Guests are not allowed to move or tamper with the unit phones in any way.
12. Garbage. With the exception of units in Sierra Park, all cabins will be scheduled for garbage pickup. There are garbage cans at each unit to accommodate the number of guests rated. Guests are expected to be conservative, be mindful of recycling and use only the cans provided for garbage. Costs for removal of excessive garbage over and above what is in the cans may be charged against deposit monies.
13. Smoking. Smoking is not allowed inside ANY of our units. If there is evidence of or it is determined by either the staff or the Houskeeping Service that smoking inside the unit has occurred, it will result in automatic forfeiture of your deposit.
14. Pets. If you are renting a pet-friendly cabin, there will be an additional fee. Certain breeds may be excluded. Unauthorized pets will result in forfeiture of your deposit and/or early termination of your rental period without refund of rental fees paid.
15. Motor Homes. Motor homes are permitted only at selected units and Guest must have written permission from the Property Manager or be subject to additional fees.
16. Acceptance of Terms. By signing below (either online at booking or by hard copy), Guest and all members of the rental party accept the terms and responsibilities as stated above and also acknowledge receipt of and promise compliance with all Policies as stated on the website and included in this Agreement.
I, __________________________________hereby accept the above terms and subject myself and all individuals in my party to all the promises and covenants contained herein. I fully understand that this Agreement binds me to comply with all the terms and provisions of this Rental Agreement.
Signature of Responsible Guest:_________________________________________________