VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between the Property Manager and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
The property is furnished and includes ________________________________________ [list appliances and other provided items like linens, towels, etc.]
2. Rental Party: The guest must be 25 years old. The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to X persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at ___4__ p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at __11___ a.m. on (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund of their deposit. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellations made less than 10 days from arrival will be charged the full amount of reservation. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of 50% is due at the time of making the reservation
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the remaining balance shall be due upon check in.
. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are [personal check or credit card]. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
Name on credit card: __________________ Type: _______________
Credit card billing address:_________________________________________________
City_______________________________ State ___________ Zip Code___________
Credit Card Number________________________________________
Exp date_____________ CVV (Security) Code _____________
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Phone # (during stay):
[Revise as applicable for your property]
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. You must be 25 to reserve a unit. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Option A: PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on their dashboard at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Vehicles are limited to two per unit and space is not assigned.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of __3_ permitted in hot tubs at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our maintenance staff drains, sanitizes, refills and replenishes chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area"
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
? Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period