This 4-Bed 3-Bath Golf Vacation can accommodate 9 guests for a minimum of 3 nights.
Our Chalet, is a 4-bedroom chalet at Wolf Lake that backs right on to the 9th hole of Greywolf golf course and is SKI-IN - SKI-OUT to Panorama Mountain's Sunbird Chair. We offer a well-appointed home, private back deck, hot tub with amazing golf course and mountain views. Our vacation rental home is perfect for sharing with a group of friends or multiple families who love to ski or golf and can access it all from the front door. ***BEST LOCATION & VIEWS AT PANORAMA*** The Chalet backs right on to Greywolf Golf Course’s 9th hole offering spectacular golf course views. You are steps away from teeing off at Greywolf Golf Course, one of the best golf courses in North America. And the Cliffhanger restaurant, located in the timber framed clubhouse, offers fine dining, great ambiance and course views. In the winter, Lone Wolf Chalet offers SKI-IN - SKI-OUT located only 150 metres from the base of the Sunbird Chair and the Nordic cross country trails. ***PRIVATE HOT TUB*** The Chalet offers an 6-person private hot tub on a South-facing deck that is only for your personal use. Soak in the hot tub and take in the amazing views while rejuvenating yourself after a day of skiing or golfing. The private deck also has a gas BBQ and is furnished with seating for everybody to enjoy the summer views of Greywolf golf course. *** SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING *** This two-story home is perfectly set up for multiple families to share the space, offering 2 bedrooms with KING beds, 1 kING (Can be converted into 2 twin beds) and 1 bunk bedrooms (Single over Double) - great for the kids. The master bedroom offers a private retreat with its vaulted ceilings, 5-piece ensuite bathroom and the balcony overlooking Greywolf golf course. The home also has a large second full bathroom, half-bathroom and laundry room. The oversized two-car heated garage is available for you to store all your ski gear, golf clubs, bikes and other recreational toys! *** FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN *** The kitchen is fully stocked to prepare large family or group meals and includes plenty of dinnerware, pots and pans, casserole dishes, serving platters and small appliances including a slow cooker, panini maker, waffle maker, blender, coffee grinder and coffee maker. We also supply many kitchen items to make the kitchen complete for any up-and-coming chef or foodie such as spices, sugar, cooking oils and food storage containers. And, there is plenty of room seat everyone around the expandable dining room table to enjoy that home cooked cuisine! *** TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, GAMES & WIFI *** What's a vacation without some tunes and movies. Stream your favourite playlist to the SONOS WI-FI sound and speaker system wired throughout the home - including the hot-tub deck. Lounge together and enjoy a good Netflix movie on the 50" SMART TV in the living room. Or sneak away and enjoy a DVD movie on the 40" SMART TV in the Master Bedroom. Or maybe you're up for some family game time. Enjoy an assortment of board games and books during your vacation. Need to stay connected on your holiday. No problem. We offer free high-speed WI-FI internet throughout the home. *** ACCESS TO PANORAMA MOUNTAIN AMENITIES *** It’s a 2-minute drive or 15-minute walk to Panorama Mountain Resort’s main ski lodge, restaurants, hot pools, water slides, fitness gym, spa and child care. All guests receive complimentary passes to the hot pools, water slides and the fitness gym. Panorama Mountain’s central check-in is open and available 24 - 7 to answer any of your resort questions.
Sleep Space 1
Sleep Space 2
Sleep Space 3
1 Double, 1 Single
Sleep Space 4
1 King, 0 Double, 0 Single
Toilet, Sink, Shower, Bathtub
Toilet, Sink, Shower, Bathtub
Panorama, British Columbia, Canada,
Vacation Rentals in Panorama, BC
usually cost between $ per night
We hope you'll love our mountain home as much as we do! We know you want to get on to the fun part of planning your vacation, but first we need you to carefully review our house rules and the details of our rental contract below. An electronic custom rental contract will be emailed to you to be signed and returned within 48 hours from the booking.
1.Principal Guest & Registered Guests - As the principal guest booking our home, you must check-in to the home. And, all other guests on the premises need to be supervised by you for the entire duration of the reservation. We require you to upload a copy of your government ID and full names of all members of your group will be required at time of booking.
2. Maximum Occupancy - The nightly rate includes accommodation for a maximum of 9 people including all infants and children. The maximum number of adults is 6 adults. Depending on group dynamics we will consider up to 8 adults only if requested prior to booking. Unauthorized guests will be charged at $100/guest/night.
3. Cancellation Policy – Guest receives 100.00% (less $500.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50.00% (less $500.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival. We highly recommend you protect your vacation investment by purchasing cancel for any reason travel and trip insurance. Please don't look to us to be the heroes of reimbursement to cover any unexpected twists and turns that life can throw you. Be the master of your destiny, get coverage and let the good times roll!
4. Rental Fee Reductions / Refund Policy - No compensation, refunds, credits or reduction of Rental Fees will be given for (i) delayed arrivals (ii) early departures for any reason (iii) reducing the number of nights reserved when less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival (iv) inclement weather (v) poor ski conditions (vi) road closures when alternate routes are available (vii) flight cancellations (viii) smoke from wildfires (viiiI) Natural Disasters or Acts of God or other similar reasons or circumstances (pandemics) that are beyond the Owner’s control.
5. Security & Damage Deposit – Hotels require it and so do we! We require a valid credit card to place a $500 security and damage deposit hold which will be automatically reserved 1 day prior to the arrival date. Access details will be provided to the vacation property once a valid credit card has been provided for the security deposit. The Primary Guest authorizes that the security deposit and credit card on file may be used to pay for various damages, fines or penalties resulting from violations of this rental agreement, as well as any misuse of the Property or Common Areas which includes, without limitation, damage to the vacation home, any appliances, hot tub, furnishings and personal property located on the Vacation Property (including carpet stains), theft, lost items, unauthorized pets, smoking, noise violations resulting in a security visit, exceeding occupancy limits, early check-in or late check-out without Owner’s prior approval, extensive cleaning required following check-out, damage to Common Areas and any fines imposed due to violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation by the Guest(s). The Guest(s) will be responsible for any damage or fines in excess of the security deposit and will be invoiced separately.
6. No Smoking / Vaping Allowed - No smoking or vaping is allowed inside the home. Smoking is permitted outside 15 feet away from the home. Evidence of smoking inside the home will result in a $500 charge for cleaning charges to return the property to a smoke-free environment including steam cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, bedding, linens, and other furnishings.
7. No Pets - Guests who bring unauthorized pets will be charged a $500 fee for extra cleaning. Guests that bring additional unauthorized pets will be charged a minimum $350 pet fee.
8. Check-Out & Departure List – Check-out is at 11 AM. Unauthorized late check-outs will be charged $50 per 1/2 hour past the check-out time. Please follow the Check-out list below upon departure from the home:
-Start one load of white towels and put in dryer.
-Start dishwasher and leave the sink empty.
-Take all garbage & refundable recycling to the complex bins
- Close and lock all the windows, the patio doors, entry doors & hot tub.
9. No Events - No parties, stags/stagettes, wedding gatherings/rehearsal dinners, commercial activities are allowed inside the home, outside on the deck or in common areas of the complex, even if visitors are guests in other units in the Wolf Lake Complex. Any such activities will be grounds for immediate removal from the home.
10. Noise Policy - Guest(s) need to be respectful of the surrounding property owners. We have a zero-tolerance policy for noise disturbances caused by guests at any time. Quiet times are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. as per Panorama’s noise and "party" ordinance. Noise levels while on the deck, including music, should be kept at reasonable levels. Any noise complaints from neighbours that involve a security visit will result in a $250 Fine. If the first warning is not adhered to there will be an immediate eviction without refund.
11. Hot Tub - All guests assume full responsibility for all risks associated with using the hot tub. An adult MUST supervise young children in the hot tub at all times. Children under the age of 3 must wear a swim diaper. Use of the hot tub should be limited after 11:00 PM. If the hot tub is required to be drained between guests, it is possible that the hot tub may not reach a comfortable temperature for use immediately after your arrival.
12. Greywolf Golf Course 9th Green - Accessing the 9th hole green from our property is strictly prohibited at any time. Do not sit or putt on the green and do not allow children or pets to play on the green. The golf course staff monitors the green closely for unauthorized play.
13. Fireplace - We offer limited use of the fireplace and do not supply firewood/logs during your stay. ONLY USE DURAFLAME OR SIMILAR MANUFACTURED CLEAN-BURNING LOGS. Logs are sold at the Panorama General Store. Burning wood in the fireplace will result in additional cleaning fees for removal of ashes.
14. Security Cameras - The home has a security system with external cameras for the safety and security of our guests and for remote monitoring when vacant. The front door exterior entrance and the garage entrance are monitored/recorded with cameras. Guest(s) agree to audio & video recording. No tampering with or disconnecting cameras.
15. WIFI - Wireless Internet is provided but the internet is not always high-speed. The WIFI speed is limited by the service offered by Telus in our mountain area and speed of service can vary. No refund will be given for Internet speed, access problems or lack of service. Please do not download unauthorized / copyrighted / pirated materials. If the internet provider/authorities notify us about any downloads that occurred during your stay, we may be required to submit your contact information to the requesting parties.
16. No Daily Cleaning Service– Daily cleaning service is not included. Linens & bath towels are included in the rental of the home. Do not take towels to the beach or to Panorama pool areas. A starter pack of paper goods, dish soap and bath products are provided as part of the rental. Supplies are not replenished during the duration of the stay.
17. Baby & Toddler Items - As a convenience to guests, Lone Wolf Chalet is equipped with a variety of baby items.Baby items are frequently recalled by the manufacturers, and Owner shall not be liable for accidents due to Primary Guest's, or Additional Guests’ use of the baby equipment provided in the property. All guests are responsible for checking baby item recall information and supervising the use of all baby & toddler equipment and toys. Please return all items in clean condition to the bedroom closet (pack n play) and Feeding chair (hallway closet).
18. Parking - Two vehicles can park in the attached heated garage. Trailers, boats or other non-motorized vehicles are not permitted to be parked in the garage or anywhere on the Wolf Lake complex drive or property. There is a $200 fine for violation of parking rules.
OwnerDirect.com | we have much to see