- 3 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 8
$149 to $299 CAD/night
Calm and Cozy 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms fully equipped house, on two floors, with exterior in ground heated pool, garden and mature trees.
Escape the city noise, 15 minutes from downtown (easy access using Uber, cabs, or the 4 bus lines stops just around the corner).
4 cars private parking space included.
Main floor: queen size bedroom (sleeps 2), queen size bedroom (sleeps 2), living room, fully equipped kitchen, dinning room, bathroom and lots of sunshine.
Loft: open space apartment w two queen size beds (sleeps 2 + 2) on each side of a divider wall, w private en-suite bathroom and lots of calm and quiet.
Also: 50" HD TV, Xbox 360 w Kinect , Apple TV, Nespresso, fit corner w bench, weights and yoga mat, laundry room, heated in ground salted pool, lounge by the pool and dining table under the trees.
Perfect getaway for one or two families, friends reunion or business trip.
Be advised: The pool is available only in summertime from mid-May to mid-September.
Quiet neighborhood only 15 minutes from downtown.
You get easy access to all of Montreal but also to the south shore (Montérégie, Estrie, Cantons DE l'Est, Maple region) and US border.
Ideal home base to wander around. Easy access to:
- Downtown, Business district, Multimedia district, Old Montreal and Old Port;
- Griffintown, Verdun, Nun's Island, Gay Village, Plateau Mont-Royal;
- Jean-Drapeau park, it's Formula 1 Grand Prix, numerous fests like Osheaga and Ilesoniq, Montreal's Casino, La Ronde amusement park and a unique urban beach;
- Congress center, Festival plaza and Arts plaza, Bell Center, Molson Stadium, yellow subway line;
- McGill, Concordia and UQAM universities;
- mounts Royal, St-Bruno, St-Hilaire, Rougemont, St-Grégoire, Bromont, Sutton and Orford, with their vast green expenses during summer, colors in automn, and winter-sports in the snowy season;
- Richelieu river and its historical settings including Chambly's and Ile-aux-noix's Old fortifications;
- Maple shacks, orchards, Quebec wine route, historical Bas-Canada king's road;
- Quartier Dix30, Canadian training center and much more...