4 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
1 Locked Garage
3rd Mainfloor Bedroom
|Double Bed||Double Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Tub/ Shower||2 Sinks||Toilet
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Coffee Maker||Convection Oven||Dishwasher
|Microwave||Oven - Stove||Toaster
|Crock Pot||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Eating Bar
|Ice Machine||Island||Popcorn Maker
|Pots & Pans||Rice Cooker||Waffle Iron
|Modern Chair|| Sofa/Couch||iPod Docking Station
|6 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||
|Office Chair||Standard Desk ||Printer/Scanner/Copier
Property is near water.
Alta Lake is a 10 minute walk from the property. The coarse sand beach gradient is gradual for a short distance. There is a public boat launch ramp and dock.
There are lots of lakes in Whistler that offer different activities. They are all fantastic!
Ski/Board Out is a 10 minute walk to lift from the property. Ski/Board In is a 10 minute walk to the property.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 10 - Max Occupants 10
- Last updated on March 24, 2017
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on June 09, 2016
||Nightly Rate Range
|Nov 1 to Apr 27 Min Stay 5 nights
|Apr 28 to Oct 31 Min Stay 3 nights
||Nightly Rate Range
|Nov 1 to Mar 24 Min Stay 5 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jun 16, 2014.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 24, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jun 09, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Front Exterior of House, Massive Windows
Huge Backyard, with Solarium, Large Patio, and Luscious Backyard.
Brand New Kitchen, New Counters, Cabinets and Appliances.
Large Dining Room with Gorgeous Wooden Table Surround by Windows and Amazing Views of the Mountains.
Home Office with Mac Desktop, Printer and Scanner Available for your Use.
Master Bedroom with Views of the Mountains, with an Ensuite.
View from Master Bedroom
2nd Bedroom, Toddler/Crib Bed, we Also Have a Pack and Play, Flexible on Meeting your Needs for Beds, we Have Blow Ups as Well.
Large Windows, Views to Backyard from Upstairs.
3rd Bedroom, Great for Kids Room for Movies and Games. We Have Apple Tv and Netflix. We Do Not Have a Game Player.
3rd Bedroom Pullout and Double Bed
4th Bedroom, Queen Size Bed
Front Deck with Views of the Mountains, Amazing Morning Sun.
Outdoor Hottub and Couch
View of Massive Patio, Massive Mature Garden, Hottub, Outdoor Dining Table and Outdoor Living Area.
Luxury High End Chalet with all the Bells and Whistles.
If you want the Ultimate Whistler Experience this home has it all, with decks, patios, hot tub and ping pong table, log accents, massive windows and views. This is a unique, gorgeous, spacious home with an open design living concept. With four bedrooms, four bathrooms it can sleep 12+ people. Location, location, location.
This chalet is renovated and features a new kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, new floors, new carpet and updated bathrooms. The kitchen is fully stocked with food processors, blenders, waffle and panini makers, coffee grinder, tons of fancy serving dishes and a popcorn maker.
A Walk Through the Property:
There is a large driveway with lots of parking with our very own Whistler Gondola in it. The front entrance way has tons of space to hang coats and a heated garage to store skis and boots. There is also a bathroom and overflow sleeping space if necessary on this floor.
Heading upstairs there is a sun room that faces the backyard that can be used for a recreation room. It has amazing light and a fireplace so is a great space for reading or playing cards. It also has a ping pong table so can be also used for a space for kids to play. The sun room faces the expansive, luscious terraced backyard that is treed in for privacy. It also has a large, flat back patio with a hot tub, outdoor dining table and couch on it. In the summer the patio gets tons of afternoon sun and is a great space to relax and enjoy the mature garden. It also is great place for young kids to play. On this same level inside there is a bedroom with a queen and twin bed.
Heading upstairs leads you to the main floor where you have views of Whistler and Blackcomb out the front and a patio with a table and bbq. There is great morning sun on this patio, it is a great place to enjoy your coffee. The main floor consists of the open concept living and dining room with a large wooden table and kitchen island to seat your entire group. This level has an office off to the side and another bedroom with two double beds and a full bathroom.
Another floor up consists of two more bathrooms and two bedrooms. One bedroom is the master with a king bed and an en-suite bathroom. The other bedroom has a queen, double and a crib.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Two double beds
Bedroom 3: Queen bed and twin bed
Bedroom 4: Queen, double and crib
Extra overflow sleeping areas: Pull out couch in sun room, foamie in bedroom 4, two twin mattresses on main entrance level along with extra foamies and blow up beds. Play yard and blow up toddler bed available.
It is a family neighbourhood so we are looking for like minded renters who want to have dinners and enjoy their stay without disturbing noise. We want renters that will respect the neighbours and tenants below. No smoking, pets or parties allowed. Disturbing noise and language after 11pm outside in the hot tub or deck will not be tolerated. We are very picky with who we rent to, you must be 30+ and we prefer families. If you are not a family, please let us know what you are planning on doing in Whistler as we don't accept any stags or stagettes or high school graduations.