Parking Fee is described under "Policies & Service Fees"
4 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Private 5-Person Sauna
|Double Bed||Single Bed||Alarm Clock
Large Double Shower, Toilet, Sink Ensuited between
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
Downstairs Sauna Bathroom
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Washer & Dryer||
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Eating Bar||Griddle
|Popcorn Maker||Pots & Pans||Wok
|Log Fireplace ||DVD Player with DVD movies||Phone - without an answering machine
|Radio ||26 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is cable
|VCR with no movies||
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||Private 7-Person Hot Tub||Wrap Around Deck
Den with one Comfy Single Bed and Tv for those who
|Single Bed||20 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Apr 20, 2002.
- This owner / manager has completed 81 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 16, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Aug 03, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Comfortable Open Concept Living/Dining Area with Sofa, Loveseat, 2 Easy Chairs, 2 Long Benches with Long Harvest Dining Table - Enjoy!
Nice Wood-burning Fireplace with Lots of Wood
Rainbow and Sproat Mtns from Wrap-around Deck - Big Deck in the Back for Morning Coffee an Long Deck in Front to Enjoy the View!
Whistler is South off the Wrap-around Deck
Gazebo over the Hot-tub to Keep Snow off your Head and Sun from your Eyes - on Summer and Winter - Always Relaxing
Fully Equipped Kitchen for 12 for Easy Entertaining - Lots of Wine Glasses/Pots/Pans/Dishes and Baking Wear If you like to Bake - If anything is Missing Just Ask - Enjoy your Complimentary Wine on Check-in
New Stainless Oven & Big Roasting Pan If You'd like to Make a Turkey Or Bake a Pie. All Baking Pans and Assorted Pots and Wok.
Sunniest Location in Whistler - Sun until 9:40 in Summer - Watch the Sun Set between Sproat and Rainbow Mountains.
Hot in Winter and you Can Cool it off a Bit in Summer to Make it Refreshing after Mountain Biking.
Built-in Comfy Queen-size Log Bed
New Double and Single Beds in this Large Room - Big Sundeck off this Room that Gets Morning Sun - Tv Too in this Room.
Have a Great Sleep Here in this Quiet Mountainside Queen and Single Bedroom
Comfortable Single - Big Deck off of this Room and Full Bathroom with Tub and Shower
Canadian Room Full Bath - Full Bathroom with New Soaker Tub and Shower
Two Comfy Extra Long Single Beds and an Extra Long Bunk Make this Room Perfect for 3 Persons - Nice Reading Nook in this Room Too
Updated Bathrooms with Heated Floors/Soaker Tubs - Comfortable, Clean, Newly Done Bathrooms 2010
Floor Plan of Top Floor
Floor Plan of Main Floor Bedrooms, Bathrooms, and Sauna
New Custom Tile Job by Famed Tiler Frank Noc Bathrooms RE-DONE for the Olympics - Double Shower with Granite Counters
Single in Den - Extra TV
Extra Kitchenette on Main Floor Adjacent the Patio - Nice to Have an Extra Beer Fridge in the Summer Close to the Patio.
Main Floor Comfy Double Log Bed and Single Log Bunk - this Room Can Fit an Extra Full Length Foamie If you Require an Extra Single
Nice Granite Counters and Natural Slate and Marble Double Shower with Bench Seat.
Big Cedar Sauna - Relax with the Dry Heat Or Make it Steamy.
Whistler Luxury Ski Chalet - Chalet - 2200 sq ft / 204 sq m - First and second floor
Our chalet is located in the nearest subdivision to Whistler Village which is a 1 k. M. (1/2 mile) flat, easy walk away. This means that you can park your car at Bear Trail Inn and then not drive again until you leave. Walk to all the activities offered in town & enjoy world-class restaurants and shopping, and winter skiing and boarding, or ride the Peak to Peak Gondola sightseeing in summer. Ride to the bike park in 2 minutes and drop off at Lost Lake Park for a swim after riding. Hose bikes off at home (2 hose bibs). Faces west - absolutely fabulous view of Sproat and Rainbow Mountains from the wrap around upper deck or views of Whistler from our car park area. Enjoy the outdoor hot-tub with your friends - covered with the gazebo to keep the sun and snow off your heads. Or, sit back and enjoy the privacy of the big indoor cedar sauna. We offer free parking and snow removal for up to 5 vehicles (depending on snowfall) and free wireless internet. Nice updates of heated porcelain floors, newly renovated bathrooms, and new, comfortable beds put in for the Olympics but still with 2 authentic wood-burning fireplaces for a real chalet feel. Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain your group - We hope you can come and enjoy Bear Trail Inn's great location and amenities as high-lighted in many travel magazines.
**Please note that we require a 3 night minimum stay for holiday weekends but may be open to 2 nights if less than 3 nights are available.**