2 On Street parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 3 Split Units
|Queen Bed||Closet||Ceiling Fan
|Queen Bed||Closet||Night Table
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Bathtub||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Small Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Gas Range
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Dec 27, 2016.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 03, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Dec 28, 2016
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Vacation Rental - Home - 1300 sq ft / 120 sq m
My place is close to parks, art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, and the beach. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. The Colonial Zone is the oldest part of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the Americas, built in the 16th century when Columbus landed. The space is comfortable, cozy, spacious. Lodging will remind you of a Colonial and contemporary home. Walking distance to parks, main square, aquarium, Malecon, shopping Center, restaurants and famous street El Conde. This a place that you want to comeback. Guests have full access to the apartment. Full kitchen for the guest convenience to have their own breakfast, lunch and dinner. Vida Nocturnal / Night Life. The Night Life within the walled town of Zona Colonial, nestled within the capital city of Santo Domingo, is as diverse as it's people. You can usually find a club of venue that will give you the party your searching for. Looking for the bright lights and strobe effects while dancing to some pulsating disc jockey made music or someplace where you can dance where there is not a light to be seen. How about some nice calm piano bar where you can sip a brandy and have a good cigar or watch a live show or concert while holding a bottle of beer. Sitting outside under the stars listening to the low hum of peoples voices talking amongst themselves or a place where you would not be able to talk if you tried because of the high decibel of sound blaring from elaborate sound systems. Listen to some traditional Latin or Spanish music or how about some good old Rock and Roll or Reggae. Better yet go bar hopping, which can easily be done here in Colonial Zone since it is a small town and all is within walking distance. Buy your liquid of choice by the bottle or glass or buy a bottle of good Dominican rum and share with friends. Now, the only thing you need to do is get out there. Walk or call a taxi (really you don't need a taxi here in Colonial Zone as all places are an easy walk away). Almost every street, every block, in the Zone has some place where you can enjoy. Get ready for some friendly conversation, good music, cold refreshments, great food and a good time. Don't limit yourself to one experience. Try as many places as you can. The Colonial Zone may be a small town but it is big in entertainment, culture, dining and enjoying. There are many historical sites that were built during the time of exploration, exploitation, and colonization of the "New World." Much of the original city can still be seen today. The cathedral, monastery, university and hospital are among many of the "firsts" that happened here. The 16th century buildings, homes and churches where one can see the old world Spanish architectural styles of the period. Many are still in excellent condition and are a wonder to behold. Colonial Zone (and the surrounding sectors including San Miguel, San Lázaro, Atarazana, and Cuidad Nueva) is a wonderful mix of the past and present. The old and new intertwine to make a unique travelers experience. Live the history. Walk our streets. Visit our Museums and Historical sights. Dine in our restaurants. Meet our people. You will make lasting memories. Something you may remember for a lifetime.