Austria Vacation Rentals
- It is a very popular tourist destination year round and is the winter sports capital of Europe
. Austria contains historic villages and cities, such as Vienna
, as well as the scenic Alps mountain range.
Vacation Rentals in Belgium
- There are markets filled with flowers
, reproductions of antiques, fresh produce, and books. Indulge yourself in the Venice of the North.
- It is surrounded by Romania to the north, Serbia to the northwest, the Republic of Macedonia to the southwest, Greece to the south, and Turkey to the southeast.
Bulgaria is one of the few exotic nations of Europe, due to the fact that it boasts beautiful beaches, lovely churches, winter sport opportunities
, to name a few.
- A sunny, beautiful country located along the Adriatic coast in the Mediterranean Sea. It was voted by the Lonely Planet as the #1 destination to visit in 2005 because of it's unique culture, history, cuisine, accessibility and affordability.
Cyprus Holiday Vacation Rentals
- The Tombs of the Kings is an UNESCO world heritage monument which dates back to Hellenistic and early Roman times. The remains of the temple of Apollo
are found at the archaeological site at Kurion.
Czech Republic Vacation Rentals
- Apartment rentals in Prague
are sure to delight you and your family, as you explore all that this city has to offer. Enrich your life with the music of famous Czech composers, as well as the country of their birth: Antonin Dvorák, Bedrich Smetana, Bohuslav Martinu
and Leos Janácek
Finland Vacation Rentals
- Are you browsing and trying to decide where you will be staying on your holidays? Privately-owned vacation rentals are a popular alternative to holiday lodging in a hotel. Will you be travelling solo, with a companion or are you planning to get together with a group of friends? There are suitable vacation rentals with the amenities and conveniences of home.
- Rent a vacation rental accommodation, villa rental lodging or apartment rental home along with other options such as chalet rentals or villas in
. If you’re thinking of taking a France holiday or you’re searching for a France Bed and Breakfast, Owner Direct Vacation Rentals has a large assortment of vacation rental accommodations in France to choose from.
- Located next to Italy
on the Mediterranean sea, Greece is a peninsula and includes many islands. Regions here include the Athens
and Saronic Gulf Islands, Crete
, Cyclades Islands, Dodecanese Islands
, the Sporades Islands
, Ionian Islands
, Ipiros, Macedonia
, North Aegean Islands
, Peloponnese and Kithira Island, and Thessaly
- Known as the land of the healing waters, Hungary offers historic castles, palaces, manors and fortresses to explore, fabulous thermal spas to relax in and beautiful birds to watch. Interwoven with intrigue and drama, the tapestry of Hungarian history also glistens with two distinctly civilized pleasures: fine art and great wine
- Witness such marvels of Mother Nature as a tremendous icecap and several glaciers, spouting geysers and steaming solfataras, volcanoes, raging rivers and magnificent waterfalls, a multitude of birds, cavorting whales just offshore and many other surprises. Summers are surprisingly warm and winters not as cold as you might expect.
With clean, friendly cities, amazing landscapes, award-winning cuisine, and outdoor thermal swimming pools, a trip to Iceland will be an unforgettable experience.Enjoy the hip culture in Reykjavik or laid back atmosphere of the north
Italy Holiday Villas
If your planning a trip to Italy
, look no further! Hotels and resorts are all the same. Find your “home away from home” with Owner Direct.
Lithuania Holiday Villas
- It is situated south of Latvia
, north of Poland
. The red-roofed castle
surrounded by manicured lawns and large trees – and situated on an island in Lake Galvė in Trakai
- must surely be inspiration for fairy tales.
Malta Vacation Rentals
- Owner Direct offers travellers many lodging options, including condo rentals, apartment rentals and villa rentals that meet your unique needs. Accommodations based on this unique island give travellers an ideal way to explore the area.
- The Adriatic Highway connects the coastal towns. The old Mediterranean port of Kotor
is surrounded by an impressive city wall built by the Republic of Venice.
Netherlands Vacation Rentals
- Visitors to the Netherlands
will find a warm and friendly people and wonderful hotel accommodations, vacation rentals, condo rentals, apartment rentals and other lodging. The Netherlands
has a long coastline and with the sea, the lakes, rivers and of course, the canals, visitors are treated to numerous maritime activities like swimming, boating, canoeing, sailing, and para-sailing
Poland Apartment Rentals
- For visitors to this beautiful country, hotel accommodations, apartment rentals, vacation rentals, and other lodging abound. With a wonderful mix of urban and rural settings, Poland
is rich in history, culture and breathtaking scenery.
Portugal Villas for Rent
- Portugal is a country located on Europe's
Iberian Peninsula. It is divided into 18 districts on the mainland as well as the islands of the Azores and Madeira.
Romania Vacation Rentals
- Owner Direct offers travellers many lodging options from condo rentals and apartment rentals, to other forms of vacation rentals that will meet your unique needs.
Romania is a country located at the intersection of Central and South-eastern Europe, bordering on the Black Sea
Serbia Holiday Villas
- The Capital city is Belgrade
, one of the oldest cities in Europe and one of the largest in East Central Europe
. Although there is no shortage of hotel accommodation, or lodging in Belgrade, tourism in Serbia is focused in the villages and mountains of the country.
Sweden Vacation Rentals
- Hotels offer little in the way of extras or comfort and have high costs. Accommodations through Owner Direct offer space, flexibility and extras such as private kitchens, luxurious great rooms, green spaces and more for less.
Switzerland Vacation Rentals
- The unique personality of Switzerland is due to several factors - its mountainous regions - mountain ranges here include the Alps and Pre-Alps. Of course, there are other things the country is known for including watches, chocolate, cheese and banking institutions.
- Turkey is located in the Eastern Mediterranean and situated on two continents; Europe and Asia. The European Turkey is called Thrace
and the Asian Turkey is called Anatolia
Ukraine Holiday Villas
- Although it has the Crimean and Carpathian
mountains, the Ukraine is made up mostly of treeless plains or ”steppe”
. Tourist to the many cities in Ukraine will find great accommodations, lodging, condo rentals, vacation rentals and apartment rentals.