2 Bedroom House in Charming Canal Village
This modest 2-bedroom townhouse preserves an authentic French working class character. The kitchen and bathroom were recently renovated (2009), along with other basic painting, decorating and renewal projects. The village sits on the River Yonne and Canal du Nivernais, and is very well appointed with amenities including a tiny supermarket, boulangerie (bakery), pharmacy, bars and restaurant, bank (with automatic teller) and marina on the canal. The village is overlooked by a lovely old church which has a 9th century crypt.
- Spaces (Room, Yard ... )
- Property Amenities
- Map, Travel Times
- Policies & Service Fees
- Weekly Stay Rates
- Why Use OwnerDirect.com
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year. You're never alone with Owner Direct.
- You immediately know the exact price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Welsome to Chatel-censoir
Sitting Room and Back Door
Unesco Listed Vezelay (15km Away)
Medieval Town of Auxerre (37km Away)
© Copyright 2010 - Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.