There is ample parking on the property.
3 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Alarm Clock||6 Patio Chairs||Bedside Table
|End Table||Bookcase||Table Lamp
|Single Lower Bunk||Single Upper Bunk||Night Table
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner
|Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)||
|Iron & Ironing Board||Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Kettle||Microwave||Oven - Stove
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Island||Pots & Pans
|Dish cloths/towels||Dishwasher soap||Garbage bags
|Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Basic spices||
|Queen Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed|| Sofa/Couch||End Table
|Wall Bench||Bookcase||Table Lamp
|Ottoman||DVD Player with DVD movies||36 inch LCD High-definition Television
|TV source is digital cable||Board Games||Deck of Cards
|4 Dining Chairs||Round Dining Table||Bookcase
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||4 Lawn Chairs||4 Patio Chairs
|2 Patio Tables||Wrap Around Deck||Fire Pit
Secluded Gazebo over Hot Tub
|Private 6-Person Hot Tub||3 Patio Benchs||Gazebo
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jan 13, 2018.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 17, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Feb 06, 2018
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Cottage Entrance, Bunkhouse and Hot Tub
An Arial of the Cottage, Patio and Bbq Area
Approaching the Cottage Coming up the Dead End Road
You've Arrived at the Cottage and Parking Area
The View from the Hot Tub
You Can Hot Tub in the Rain under the Gazebo
Hot Tub, Bunkhouse, Patio and Bedroom Ocean View
Patio Entrance and Walkway to Bunkhouse, Gazebo and Hot Tub, beside Old Growth Forest
Bunkhouse Side Table and Upper and Lower Bunkbeds
Panorama of the inside of the Bunkhouse
Here's the Stairs to the Cottage Entrance and the Wraparound Patio Deck
Covered Bbq with Work Areas, Gas Fire Pit, in Action and Wood Fire Pit on Patio
Patio Wood Fire Pit, in Action and Ocean View
Patio Gas Fire Pit, in Action and Ocean View
Patio Furniture and Looking across Patio at the Bunkhouse
Ocean Side of the Cottage and Patio
Living Room and Entrance from Patio
Kitchen, Dining Area
Bedroom Queen Sized Bed
Queen Bed and Patio Ocean View
Hallway Closets and Bathroom Entrance
Bathroom and Amenities
Path in Avatar Grove
Path to Canada's Gnarliest Tree
Canada's Gnarliest Tree in Upper Avatar Grove - Just Amazing!
Mum at another Gnarly Tree in Lower Avatar Grove
Looking up from Where Mum Was Standing
Looking up, Again from Where Mum Was Standing
Creek in Old Growth Forest
Another Creek in the Old Growth Forest
Botanical Beach 1
Botanical Beach 2
Botanical Beach 3
Port Renfrew Vacation Rentals - Cottage - 550 sq ft / 51 sq m - Ground level
Our secluded pet friendly cottage and bunkhouse, can comfortably sleep 6. It has a hot tub and large wraparound patio deck, all with gorgeous ocean views, beside an old growth rain forest in Port Renfrew, BC.
This cottage features a hot tub, covered by Gazebo, a separate Bunkhouse, a large wraparound patio deck with 2 fire pits (1 gas/1 wood) and spectacular ocean, mountain and forest views. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need for your stay....Just bring food and drink. It sleeps 6 comfortably, with one bedroom, plus a sofa bed that are both Queen sized, and the two bunkbeds in the Bunkhouse.The cottage is very secluded, located at the end of a private road, and has old growth rain forest on two sides.
The cottage is close to Avatar Grove where you can enjoy Canada's Gnarliest Tree, just down the road from Big Lonely Doug - Canada's 2nd Largest Douglas Fir tree. There are a number of beach all along the Juan de Fuca Trail from Jordon River to Port Renfrew, with Botanical Beach and Pacheedaht Beach just a few kilometers away for some spectacular local ocean views, storm watching and just roaming the beaches.
If you want to go fishing, the new Pacific Gateway Marina is a fabulous facility to launch and dock your boat. If you just want to fish there are numerous Fishing Charter Companies in the area. Call us.
Come and enjoy all of the beauty that Mother Nature has to offer surrounding our cottage in Port Renfrew.